Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframes Left Me?

Arconware

Hello people i had a break from the game for about a year or so, and when i came back i realized half my stuff is gone. That includes a Rhino and Excalibur warframe (there may be more i dont remember but im sure i had these) along with some weapons. Anybody any idea why? What to do now?

*my heatsword is definitely gone as well

There's nothing that has happened that took anything out of anyone's inventory. I'd contact support. 

If you have any screenshots of your previous inventory, make sure you provide those! Anything you can provide at all could possibly speed up recovery of any lost items.

Have you completed the tutorial? You should get your stuff back when you're done with that.

Yes, i have, and interestingly not everything is gone. I still have my Trinity and Valkyre, with the Dread and Akvasto and Kronen and stuff, but my rhino and excalibur and some primary weapons and heat sword is gone. so total random. also my remaining warframes retained all the xp and mods and such. i also have 1million credit

Yes, i have, and interestingly not everything is gone. I still have my Trinity and Valkyre, with the Dread and Akvasto and Kronen and stuff, but my rhino and excalibur and some primary weapons and heat sword is gone. so total random. also my remaining warframes retained all the xp and mods and such. i also have 1million credit

Sounds like you might have sold them to make room for the new stuff in your inventory.

I probably would have not, becouse i have nothing to replace these stuff with. I only have now 2 warframes and 1 meele weapon. Rhino was my favourite warframe, and thats what i used as main. So even thou its possible that my memory fails me and indeed i have sold them, but i see slight chance of that. Thank you for your help guys thou

I remember a weapon vaporizing from my inventory (a Machete Wraith) and I never knew what happened to it. I hope you don't get as many messages of "you probably sold it lulz" (I see you already got one) and be able to recover any lost item.