Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Tolga

Mastery Rank: 23

In-game play time:ย 690+ย hours

Previous clan: STRONG ARMY

Started playing Warframe on: November 02, 2014

ย 

Hello, I am Tolga, which is also my IRL name. I usually played solo but at the beginning of this year I decided to join a clan and I did join the clan STRONG ARMY which is a known clan in Turkey. The reason I left there is because I changed my nickname to Tolga and you need to have a -STR- tag to be in that clan. Anyways, it feels lonely not to be a part of a clan and therefore I decided to join Quasars.

I'm a chill guy,ย casually spending timeย running Earth missions over and over again to meetย and help new players. I don't have any toxic behavior and wouldn't wanna be a part of a toxic clan/community.

Why Quasars? I know that it's a great/successful clan and I feel like I could fit here. Plus, clan members seemed friendly.

P.S. I use Discord.

ย 

Edited by Tolga
Info update.

IGN : AhNIickz
MR: 8
Language: English/Bahasa Melayu/Cantonese/Chinese
Started playing in: about last year (changed steam account)
Previous clan: Evil Genius Gaming
Have discord :P

Hope to join your clan :D

Edited by AhNIickz

IGN:--Q--EternalVeaz

MR 23
Member for 4 years l 1137hours based off in-game stats l 694hrs in steam

Language: English

Have discord, teamspeak
Want to join back after helping my friends in their clan

Edited by --Q--EternalVeaz

IGN:feedmasker

MR:21ย  , ย 1304 hours

Current clan:Moe The master-STMD (currently helping friend in a new clan SFK)

Language:Chineseย andย English

Discord ID : Feedmasker#1037

ย 

Registered in 2015 Dec, and played a lit bit. officially star play at about ย 2016 March or April until now.

ย Iย ย wanna get good grade for the clan and myself. ย also play JV a lot.

http://wf.christx.tw/JordasSearch.php?id=feedmasker

ย 

If you reject me, please let me know know my weakness and Iย will improve it, so that i can be better and ย apply again!ย 

thanks!

Edited by feedmasker

IGN: Nightje

MR: 23

Hours: 1010ย ingameย ย ย  3079 steam

Discord : Nightje#5959

Previous clanย :solo clan

ย I love the game by itself, but who you're going to play with matters a great deal, thus I've decided to apply.

IGN: Admiral_Nicksalot

MR: 18

Time Played: 946+ hours (according to WF profile)

Current/previous clan: Quasars (left clan and went for a break from warframe)

Date Started:ย June 29, 2013

I do have discord, 'am sociable and would be able to contribute in events.

Edited by Admiral_Nicksalot

IGN:ย Prisma-Ivara

MR:ย 22

Playtime:ย 1894 In game hours

Date Started:ย 12/22/2016

Current Clan:ย Royal Destiny

Language:ย Englishย 

A little about me:ย If you've been around the Trading Post or sit in Trade Chat, you may have seen my posts.. What really keeps me goingย in Warframe is to realize the potential of the game via acquiring and having fun with the best rivens around. It's a goal I'll never complete, but I like the progress I've made so far.

What has driven me towards Quasars is that we share the same mentality regarding achieving more while having fun. I believe I would be a great clan member as I would be able to offer insights on weapons and rivens, and how to make them worthy of challenging for the leaderboards as your clan has achieved, and continue to strive for.ย 

Thanks for your time.ย 

IGN: Braebhinder

MR: 22

From the great white north, land of the polar bears, moose, maple syrup and igloos. Canada

Currently with the clan Zz Rot Crew

Started playing middle of 2016 and have accumulated over 700 hours of game time.

I do have discord, more than likely will be active daily on it.ย 

Have been searching for a clan with the same sort of objective as I have for the game and I believe you guys have that. Like to push limits, yet still know how to have fun doing it.ย 

ย 

IGN:--Q--SRF

MR: 22ย 

Discord ON , want to join back after break from the game for 6 month due to personal company problem and everything is comeback to normal now.

Ready to focus again in the gameย 

Edited by --Q--SRF

IGN: --Q--Dracolax

MR: 19 ( 653 hrs) ย member for 4 years

Discord: --Q--Dracolax

Was a member about 1 year ago got kicked because i failed to participate in the rathuum event, and if what you're saying is correct i also didn't participate in the shadow debt one.

i've made plenty of friends here. And i really wish if i could get another chance in coming back and proving my worth.

Regards,ย 

Dracolax

Edited by --Q--Dracolax

IGN: RoachCro007
MR: 11
Game time: 315
Discord: Yes
Current clan: Axios (ghost clan with me as the only active member)

Im playing on and off for 4 years now. You were recomended to me by one of your members as a great and active clan.
Depending on need i can play/learn any role required. Usually i try to farm prime parts but curenlty am in the process of raising my mastery

IGN: Nyunaisuzume

Mastery Rank: 21 but have enough weapons to be 22

What is your age? 25

What country are you from? I am from the USA, currently residing in Puerto Rico

Language: Spanish, English and a bit of Latin.ย 

How long have you been playing Warframe? Around 4 years. Combining my PS4 time and PC time. (700 hours on PS4, 1023ย pc)

Have you missed any events, and why? I took a long break from the game and missed a lot of events. I was on CyberOps team I didn't have time to consistently play Warframe.

What clan were you previously in? Remnants of The Void (Amazing clan, but I didn't feel like I served a purpose there, because I am not a raider, I am a solo endurance runner)ย 

About me: I am a certified CEH and CHFI. In my free time I play Warframe, sing/write songs, practice drums, guitar, bass and keyboards. I also skate and free-run.ย 

Edited by Nyunaisuzume