Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN:-MortalDance-

MR:23

PLAY TIME:1049 H

ย Language: English, Turkish

Old clan : Prime 2 Prime

im looking for active clan and thx to --Q--Ember he told me i can find best player in this best clan if you guys let me join ill do my best to not slow the clan and make it even better and i injoy the long runs in game.

Edited by -MortalDance-

IGN: -Maru.Renthana (Old IGN: Vayonetta (For Checking Stats))

MR: 18

Playtime: 557 Hours

Language: English and some French

Current Clan: Shinobi Maru

Discord:ย Renthana#4589

Trials Complete: 89 (11:58ย LoR ย 13:54 LoRNM ย 21:44 JV)ย 

Event Scores: (Ambulas: Around 200)

Been aspiring to join Quasars for quite some time, always been a fan of how you approach the game, constantly trying to get faster and faster times and also trying to top all of the leaderboards. I've been looking for a clan that takes the game more seriously for quite some time and I feel that Quasars is the clan that appeals the most to me. I feel this would be a great opportunity to get better at the game while bringing what skills and knowledge I have collected to other players. I hope to hear from you :D

Edited by -Maru.Renthana

IGN: TheGreyMonkey

MR: 18

Previous Clan: Phantom Vanguard

I can't remember when I started playing, but I knowย it's been at least two years.

Discord: Yes.

Active player, I often use discord, and I'm very friendly. Always willing to help other players and give some advice.

ย 

ย 

On 2017/9/3 at 5:07 PM, -MortalDance- said:

IGN:-MortalDance-

MR:23

PLAY TIME:1049 H

ย Language: English, Turkish

Old clan : Prime 2 Prime

im looking for active clan and thx to --Q--Ember he told me i can find best player in this best clan if you guys let me join ill do my best to not slow the clan and make it even better and i injoy the long runs in game.

ย 

Edited by HairlessGuy

crishernandez320

mr: 14 ย 543hoursย 

Language: EN

i originally started on xboxย i was mastery rank 8 i think, ย i played for about a year then i bought a pc so i stopped playing warframeย on xbox. ย i tried to recover my account to pc but i couldntย so i started out from scratch. i now have 543 hours played on warframeย i am mastery rank 14.

i hope to join soon!...

ย 

IGN:-N00blZero-

MR:24

Clan:N00b/N00b Comunity

Lenguage:Spanish and advance English

Started:U14

So im an active and frendly player that want a competitive and active clan, i also do raids almost all days in aditionย I have a deep knowledge in the game stats(math for builds) and also rivens. here you can check my raids stats if you wantย https://trials.wf/player/?user=-N00blZero-

I also know some guys from quasars like @AndeaD11ย @--Q--Naniย and many more. thank you for your time and i hope that i fit yourย requirements.

ย 

• Like 1

IGN: Zaurahant

Mastery Rank: 23

Current Clan: Friends of the Galaxy

Date started: February 2017

I'm looking for a clan whereย i will last for years or so, i'm very active since i'm only everyday, and i'm willing to contribute much resources or participation to any events. I'm very friendly and willing to help anyone who needs it =D

My IGN is 'SHIN-SEI' and I'm MR20 as of now. I started playing the game 4ish years ago on my first account, but I quit shortly after cause I lost interest in it. I started playing actively on this one since U12ish, I think. So, 3 years? Can't recall. So far I've played 1000+ hours ingame.ย I come from Norway, but am able to speak english quite fluently, considering the amount of time I've spent online at this point. Feels@(*()$bad. Haven't been part of any big clans on WF yet, so this would be the first one.

In my free time I moderate the Warframe Raid School Bus discord, in turn I mostly play raids on WF, but gladly accept any challenges outside of that gamemode. Other than that I enjoy S#&$posting with fellow members/friends on disc servers having a good banter. Many people think I'm $&*&*#(%& and they're probably right. Yet here I am applying for your clan anyhoo.

My discord ID is 'Shin#8431', PM me if you got any questions. o7

IGN:ย Xdemoniz

MR: 23

Playtime: 748 hours(IG) , Steam 1672ย hours

Language: English

Previous Clan: Falcon Legion

Current Clan: Crescent Moon Prime

Started: Since U12 (30, December 2014)

Steam:ย https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xdemoniz/

Discord: Xdemoniz#7414ย 

Hi Quasars,

I've been playing Warframe for a long time, although I stopped playing for around 6ย months in 2016ย and few months in 2017ย because I was bored of the repetitiveness so I moved to other games like R6, CS:GO, GTA 5ย and GW2. When I heard about Warframe releasing POE which caught my attention, so I came back around the end of August to prepare what I need to do for POE. Even though I always take a break, but I have a soft spot for Warframe which is why it is the only game I always come back for.ย ย 

I'm just a casual hardcore player (not a try hard) looking to join an active competitive clan and I wish to participateย in raids, endless runs, events, kuvas and more. Furthermore, I am very active and willing to help anyย beginnerย and veteranย players with anything they desire. I'm willing to contribute anything for the sake ofย improving and making the clan better for everyone.

Thank you for taking your time to read and Iย hope that you will accept me into the clan!!! :)

Edited by Xdemoniz
It's been a long time since I posted on September 2017 and a lot have changed during 8 months time.

EkPceFZ.jpg

I am Liverslices, I am an MR 24 and I've been playing for four years. I am from the US in the central time zone and am on daily. Currently, I'm in CMPย but I am looking for a new clan.ย  I do have Discord and a good mic.ย 

I enjoy dumping formaย on stuff and collecting statues.