Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Mission Rewards Are An Insulting Mess

BlackCoMerc

Uncommon cores. Orokin Cells. Junk. This is mostly the makeup of the rewards list for T3. 

T3 missions are literally not worth the effort. The chances of a worthwhile reward are so bad, you're better off not even trying. 

All of which would be bad enough if the missions were regularly available. But they are not. T3 keys are among the most difficult keys in the game to obtain. Just getting one should assure a player of some worthwhile reward. 

To the contrary, DE once again sees fit to waste our time. 

At this point I am simply done running T3 missions. Especially Defense and Survival. You're going to spend 20 - 40 minutes in a mission, to receive the same sort of garbage an Interception might provide - on Saturn. 

Its time to clean up the leveled list. Nothing makes me loathe this game more than running a T3 mission. They can absolutely ruin a day. And they never do anything for a group besides frustrate. Its one thing to institute some RNG grind; its another entirely to actively make your players NOT want to play your game.

Let's be honest, almost all loot table are a big mess

For example, while i was farming that freaking interception on Uranus for the elytron parts : the 3 parts are on the same node, with 4 other parts, add on top of that the T4 Keys. Finally got the full Elytron after 28 runs, i don't know if i should call myself lucky when i hear people that are at 50+.

But this screen also explain a lot of things : http://puu.sh/lbH2W/c102cb582c.jpg

I just don't know if I should laugh or cry.