Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Servants

VivaLaBursa

Also, you need to feed your servant or he dies and you need to visit him or else he gets bored and starts breaking furniture.

You gotta bring the couches back for this.  OH-OH! You can display your Warframes like Samurai armor!

360pxwlalacmajapansamur.jpg

And if they break the display your Warframe gets messed up for a day. It has a bit less shields or runs a bit slower, etc.

Make it happen!

I like the idea of mobs around the dojo to make it seem like a more lively place, but I don't think Grineer slaves would fit the bill.  Maybe something more like specialized sentinels or other types of robots that can perform a variety of tasks like acting as a training dummy, displaying messages to other dojo members for communication when two Tenno are online at different times, and programmable movement and action paths for each sentinel or robot.

Maybe there could be a sentinel room for storing and accessing sentinels owned by clan members to be used in a variety of ways?

In short, I like the idea of having mobs that can be used to interact differently with others and perform different tasks, but Grineer or Corpus slaves wouldn't really fit correctly into the dojo setting.  Remember:  Tenno are supposed to be the good guys, and most good guys aren't really into slavery.

In short, I like the idea of having mobs that can be used to interact differently with others and perform different tasks, but Grineer or Corpus slaves wouldn't really fit correctly into the dojo setting.  Remember:  Tenno are supposed to be the good guys, and most good guys aren't really into slavery.

This is happening thousands of years in the future, maybe the society changed to how it was thousands of years in the past.

the idea of reprogrammed robot is awesome! 

i have some additional content for this robot:

- he can help new players, answering for those questions, showing him the dojo and what they should do for it.

- you can see him cleaning the floor / walls

- he can give to the warlord a list of all contributions, activity, visit from clan members.

- he can show direction, simplefy the dojo plan or give a big map of dojo, can also show all under-construction rooms helping to gain time without walking the whole dojo...

many other things can be putted in this one! open up your creativity

the idea of reprogrammed robot is awesome! 

i have some additional content for this robot:

- he can help new players, answering for those questions, showing him the dojo and what they should do for it.

- you can see him cleaning the floor / walls

- he can give to the warlord a list of all contributions, activity, visit from clan members.

- he can show direction, simplefy the dojo plan or give a big map of dojo, can also show all under-construction rooms helping to gain time without walking the whole dojo...

many other things can be putted in this one! open up your creativity

I rly +1 this one.

All this slavery-whining... we're talking about bits and bytes here. You've got no issues mass-killing them, but make them your slave is bad. Are you guys serious?

To still please those guys with weird morals and double standards... don't call it slavery, call it a butler, everyone will be fine with that. A Grineer who didn't want to extinct the Tenno and instead joined forces with them, maintenancing their dojo.

The REAL issue I have with a slave Grineer... ever looked at those guys up-close? They're goddam ugly! I don't want one like that in my Dojo.

A MOA with a top hat however... I like.