Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] Void Puzzles / Obstacle Rooms (Incomplete)

Nuko_Miko

Question

Hello

NOTE: Since U9 came with a bunch of new content that needs to be added to this guide, I'd appreciate if everyone would contribute with screenshots and such because I got my hands full atm with work and I'd love this guide to be complete as soon as possible. I'll link each person's contribution in the appropriate place so don't worry about that :D

NOTE2: If you want to see U9 new puzzle rooms you can skip to pages 6 and 7, we got lots of new screenshots by MarmoshaCommander_Snake_Eyes11thCommandment, fuffi2milka, tuman18, and Lactamid

You can check those out for now. I will be moving them to the first page later when I get some free time.

Here are the main components of the Puzzle/Trap system:

Lazer Sphere:
lazersphere.jpg

Floor Panel:
floorpanel1.jpg
floorpanel2.jpg

Wall Lazers:
walllazers.jpg

Turret:
turrety.jpg

Video Set: (by Bliznub )

New Video Set: (By Guiltytwo)

Notes:
- At Update 8.1.0 they said that they fixed it so that Other teammates can solve host-only puzzles now.

P.S. please don't reply to this thread until I finish reserving enough posts (I will reserve 10 for now). Feel free to post now. I think 8 posts will be enough for me.
P.S. 2: If you find anything wrong/imprecise please message me and I'll fix it.
P.S. 3: I'm still working on this, so any suggestions are welcome. And I'm still uploading and editing the pictures that I have and I will try to take better oriented ones later. Edited by MrFireShot

Room 5:

room5w.jpg

Type:

Agility Test

Description:

This room contains two obstacle courses. They could be done by anyone in the squad.

Solution:

There are 4 Floor Panels, two on each side. To start one of the two obstacle courses you step on the first panel. Moving Wall Lazers will appear on your side of the obstacle course and you have to run fast towards the end of the room and not get hit by lazers. Once you do that you step on the Floor Panel at the other side of the room and that will open the loot rooms on your side.

Warnings:

- This could also be triggered by enemies.

- You have to run fast because you really don't have more than 6-8 seconds to step on the other panel.

- This particular test is most likely to fail since enemies in the room would've screwed it up long before you reach it. So don't be sad if not all the loot rooms are open for you because that's likely because an enemy screwed up the test.

Hidden Room:

warframeexe201362172727.jpg

just to be safe it would be a good idea to clarify this post, no matter if the enemies screw it up you may still not unlock every loot room in here, i did it a few days ago, was successful hit all plates before time ran out but only about half of the loot rooms opened and i could still see loot on the other side of the walls

Edited by yohaseo

pinned! grats!

now i'm waiting for more void puzzles added :) scary to go when you know you could be passing by a hidden gold mine! :D

Yaaaay :D

This is very helpful, but unless hidden rooms give me prime stuff I'm not going to do them...I don't want mods anymore....

but they may give some of the new mods! For example the Melee Channel mod is aquired from puzzle rooms in Tower II missions. And they say Master Theif is from Tower III hidden rooms.

Nice name...

"The Incomplete Complete Void Guide"

That's because I mean to complete it but it is not yet complete xD

just to be safe it would be a good idea to clarify this post, no matter if the enemies screw it up you may still not unlock every loot room in here, i did it a few days ago, was successful hit all plates before time ran out but only about half of the loot rooms opened and i could still see loot on the other side of the walls

Well I still believe that all of them could be opened but there are more conditions to satisfy to get that. For example the only time I managed to open all of them was in an extermination mission where all enemies were dead and I was heading to extraction. In that room me and my friend each started one simultaneously and finished it almost at the same time, which probably made all the loot rooms open. I'm still not completely sure that this is the condition for it to work which is why I didn't clarify it in the original post yet. But I do get your concern and I'll update the post with what you said now. Thanks :D

Updated.

Added the room fauxhb linked. Thanks :D

Will add more later.

P.S.

I lied xD
Alright today I will update!

I lied again xD Sorry :(

I probably can't update again today cuz I'm gonna go swimming with my friends ;3

Edited by MrFireShot

Hey MrFireShot i just want to add that u forgot 1 part in Room 7 agility test...

On the way back u will pass thru all those traps again,and on the left and right side up there are rotating lasers (on both left n right side) wich can be destroyed and player can wallrun up to them,and in that same room where r those lasers 2-3 containers can be found,i picked some mods from there so i think its good 2 know that.

Saw this thread, Wondering how you can get here ZSGeck9.jpg, I myself knew most of these rooms seing as i have quite a few clan mates who actually took the time to teach us them prior, Its a really nice guide though

wall run up on that ledge your looking at in the pic though sometimes it does seem like there is more to it cuz ive seen some loot up there still after i got the container or two up there (sometimes no container but still shows loot there)

Edited by yohaseo

wall run up on that ledge your looking at in the pic though sometimes it does seem like there is more to it cuz ive seen some loot up there still after i got the container or two up there (sometimes no container but still shows loot there)

I ran up the ledge at the time, Nothing was there, No secret buttons or anything it looks like its under the ledge inside the wall, Not a clue how to get to it though

Hey MrFireShot i just want to add that u forgot 1 part in Room 7 agility test...

On the way back u will pass thru all those traps again,and on the left and right side up there are rotating lasers (on both left n right side) wich can be destroyed and player can wallrun up to them,and in that same room where r those lasers 2-3 containers can be found,i picked some mods from there so i think its good 2 know that.

Yeah I know that but the same post had more than 10 pictures and I didn't want to add any more xD

I ran up the ledge at the time, Nothing was there, No secret buttons or anything it looks like its under the ledge inside the wall, Not a clue how to get to it though

I believe the container is inside the wall. I never managed to find anything there

there is also a fairly large room with an elevated round platform in the middle with some loot containers on it. It is surrounded by 8 groups of pillars which sometimes contain turrets. (sorry don't have screenshots right now)

the platform has markings on it that divide it into quarters. one of those has orange markings in it. if you jump on the platform landing in the marked quarter secret walls open at one side of the room.

Edited by Schalimah

there is also a fairly large room with an elevated round platform in the middle with some loot containers on it. It is surrounded by 8 groups of pillars which sometimes contain turrets. (sorry don't have screenshots right now)

the platform has markings on it that divide it into quarters. one of those has orange markings in it. if you jump on the platform landing in the marked quarter secret walls open at one side of the room.

Screenshots will be awesome :D

Update: Sorry I haven't been updating recently but that's because I did the optional reset and I'm still leveling up my frames and weps b4 I go back into the void.

Screenshots will be awesome :D

Update: Sorry I haven't been updating recently but that's because I did the optional reset and I'm still leveling up my frames and weps b4 I go back into the void.

no problem but as a heads up since a friend is getting back in town in the next few days if you want you can join us in a couple marathon void runs, though most of them may end up being tower 3s

Oooohk, sorry that took longer than I thought. A couple of the rooms were very very difficult to find (5-10 void runs just to see one working)

I'd like to say though that you are still missing one room from the original post. It's extremely small, has two death orbs on either side and you can drop down under the floor. At either end there are square pressure plates which (very very rarely) set off the death orbs and open up a secret room containing breakable containers.

My video of all the rooms you've covered so far is here:

Bliznub

Edited by Bliznub