Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] Void Puzzles / Obstacle Rooms (Incomplete)

Nuko_Miko

Question

Hello

NOTE: Since U9 came with a bunch of new content that needs to be added to this guide, I'd appreciate if everyone would contribute with screenshots and such because I got my hands full atm with work and I'd love this guide to be complete as soon as possible. I'll link each person's contribution in the appropriate place so don't worry about that :D

NOTE2: If you want to see U9 new puzzle rooms you can skip to pages 6 and 7, we got lots of new screenshots by MarmoshaCommander_Snake_Eyes11thCommandment, fuffi2milka, tuman18, and Lactamid

You can check those out for now. I will be moving them to the first page later when I get some free time.

Here are the main components of the Puzzle/Trap system:

Lazer Sphere:
lazersphere.jpg

Floor Panel:
floorpanel1.jpg
floorpanel2.jpg

Wall Lazers:
walllazers.jpg

Turret:
turrety.jpg

Video Set: (by Bliznub )

New Video Set: (By Guiltytwo)

Notes:
- At Update 8.1.0 they said that they fixed it so that Other teammates can solve host-only puzzles now.

P.S. please don't reply to this thread until I finish reserving enough posts (I will reserve 10 for now). Feel free to post now. I think 8 posts will be enough for me.
P.S. 2: If you find anything wrong/imprecise please message me and I'll fix it.
P.S. 3: I'm still working on this, so any suggestions are welcome. And I'm still uploading and editing the pictures that I have and I will try to take better oriented ones later. Edited by MrFireShot

Here you go:

The room

The platform with the markings

The hidden containers

I've only ever seen that twice, and never has the secret room opened... this is after like 40 odd void runs? I'll have to try and find that one.

no problem but as a heads up since a friend is getting back in town in the next few days if you want you can join us in a couple marathon void runs, though most of them may end up being tower 3s

That'd be very helpful if the timezones we are in are appropriate :D

It seems this room only appears during raid missions

There are a couple of rooms that only appear in Raid Missions. I should update that into the guide soon :D

btw I'm still waiting for the images to load cuz there appears to be some kind of problem with my ISP :(

That'd be very helpful if the timezones we are in are appropriate :D

myself and the majority of my clan are in the CST timezone or around it but we do play mostly at night around 7pm CST till anywhere between 12 am CST or 3-4 am CST depending on a multitude of factors :P but yeah we will be doing a void run marathon today will pm you the info if you can/want to join

also cant wait till this guide is finished :P has helped with easily teaching my clanmates about where alot of loot is hidden and how to get it

myself and the majority of my clan are in the CST timezone or around it but we do play mostly at night around 7pm CST till anywhere between 12 am CST or 3-4 am CST depending on a multitude of factors :P but yeah we will be doing a void run marathon today will pm you the info if you can/want to join

also cant wait till this guide is finished :P has helped with easily teaching my clanmates about where alot of loot is hidden and how to get it

I wish more people would read this guide. It &!$$es me off when some cool loot rooms are forever closed because a noob kept stepping on the wrong panels :(

Edit: btw it is 9:30 pm my time right now. My time is GMT+2 and CST is GMT-6 so that's an 8 hour gap :(

Hope we can solve this out

Edited by MrFireShot

I'm trying to learn! :D

Glad I could teach you something :D

Would be helpful if you could tell your friends to take a look as well. The only way we can get everyone to learn these secrets is the word of mouth (unless DE decides to put these stuff in a tutorial or something, which is practically impossible cuz they will stop being secret rooms then :3)

Glad I could teach you something :D

Would be helpful if you could tell your friends to take a look as well. The only way we can get everyone to learn these secrets is the word of mouth (unless DE decides to put these stuff in a tutorial or something, which is practically impossible cuz they will stop being secret rooms then :3)

I am spreading your teachings oh wise one :)

We spent alot of time trying to find stuff out today.

The room that Transvistinator commented has a couple of floor panels that you step on when entering the room. Would really like it if you could clearify which ones you are supposed to step on in order to open that small secret-room you can wallrun to.

this:

YJe62jc.jpg

I think there are some preassure plates on the floor here (star-thingys) but i don't know how they work.

Also, if i remember correctly there is sometimes a room that will open up here (red blob)

Edited by Lactamid

I am spreading your teachings oh wise one :)

We spent alot of time trying to find stuff out today.

The room that Transvistinator commented has a couple of floor panels that you step on when entering the room. Would really like it if you could clearify which ones you are supposed to step on in order to open that small secret-room you can wallrun to.

this:

I think there are some preassure plates on the floor here (star-thingys) but i don't know how they work.

Also, if i remember correctly there is sometimes a room that will open up here (red blob)

That's probably not really a hidden room. Looks more like a storage container that got bugged inside the wall. I spend like 25 minutes in that room trying to get that storage container (note that if you do a knockdown melee AoE it will disappear from the map -since it was destroyed- and I got some loot ejected out of the wall that way)

That's probably not really a hidden room. Looks more like a storage container that got bugged inside the wall. I spend like 25 minutes in that room trying to get that storage container (note that if you do a knockdown melee AoE it will disappear from the map -since it was destroyed- and I got some loot ejected out of the wall that way)

I have done this too, but sometimes the wall opens up and there is a "room" there. Another time there is just a cannister just outside the wall sitting there in plain sight. There are preassure plates in that room, so what are they foor otherwise :/?

I have done this too, but sometimes the wall opens up and there is a "room" there. Another time there is just a cannister just outside the wall sitting there in plain sight. There are preassure plates in that room, so what are they foor otherwise :/?

I'd tend to agree that they're just bugged and on the wrong level. They sit in the horizontal plane exactly where boxes normally sit on the little shelf.

As for the square plates, I've tried various combinations but it seems like all the plates simply set off the traps.

Hmm most of the pressure plates around there are for traps. But I will research this and see what we can do :D

@room2 you can open both sides at once! you just have to jump through the close gate and some1 has to run to the otherside then step together on both the platforms... voila!

Yeah I know. But it's so damn hard to organize without having the other person on Skype/TS/RaidCall... Etc.

Btw I will add it to the guide, thx :)

Updated.

Busok and pdxdubin, I really appreciate your comments and it really made me happy but could you please remove them so that I could have enough room to post the other traps?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Sorry bro, you shoulda sent me a PM so i could remove it more quickly :3

Btw great thread this should be stickied