The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reputation Sinks.

Skaleek

Yes...ducats....  And maybe resources.   Maybe.  If only.  I'd pay 50k rep for a neural sensor.

50k rep for something that can be gotten by spending ~2-5 minutes killing alad v a couple times?

Edited by Aggh

What you are asking is Logical.

DE doesn't do logical.

Edit: Come to think of it, has anyone gotten Fusion cores from Conclaves lately? I remember seeing them but i haven't got any so far.

(mild editing of Shin's post)

DE does do logical. It's just not always obvious to the player what it is that they're thinking.

I've seen changes happen 6 months (or more) previous to a new feature that requires that alteration.

I've also seen ideas in threads like this result in changes that are exactly what the players asked for.

Don't discount DE when it comes to using a good idea.

The take-away from this thread is that there isn't a good rep sink for PvP. There have been many good concepts thrown out so far. Keep 'em coming!

Actually...just the other day I got a 5-pack of R5s.

I got something like 3 rare R5s a few days ago... maybe a week ago... I don't remember. :v

Eh my luck then, i encountered them more than a few times but lately havent got any Fusion cores, all i get is the same copy of the common mods or Plan B.

(mild editing of Shin's post)

DE does do logical. It's just not always obvious to the player what it is that they're thinking.

I've seen changes happen 6 months (or more) previous to a new feature that requires that alteration.

I've also seen ideas in threads like this result in changes that are exactly what the players asked for.

Don't discount DE when it comes to using a good idea.

The take-away from this thread is that there isn't a good rep sink for PvP. There have been many good concepts thrown out so far. Keep 'em coming!

I was semi serious when i typed that. Im not discarding the changes they've made but some took a long time. What Igo suggested should be fairly easy to implement. Unless DE has different plans for rewards, i say they are late with these decisions. 

PvP needs more Pluses to bring in fresh blood. Getting Mod Packs, Fusion Cores, Rare Resources etc for Winning teams or hell add 100k Rep weapons to Conclaves, if people wants it they can play it. Why should we be left out because PVE people doesnt like PvP?

Cosmetics skin or whatever should be in, ontainable only with teshin rep. It would be Wonderful.

Well PvE people could simply buy them from the players which play pvp,I don't see any problem here since nobody ask me if I like grinding void tower all the day for some prime parts

Cosmetics skin or whatever should be in, ontainable only with teshin rep. It would be Wonderful.

thats no sink, a rep sink is something you can spend the extra rep in, something you can buy over and over again, like the key packs from other syndicates.

Well PvE people could simply buy them from the players which play pvp,I don't see any problem here since nobody ask me if I like grinding void tower all the day for some prime parts

PVE players will complain we have something they cant have without wasting plat, and also, if there comes tradable conclave cosmetics i wont even want to use it, what is the fun of having something representing your afford when someone can just buy it with some plat?

Skins and pvp sigils are all well and good, but thats not what this thread is about. I'm looking for repeatable rewards to spend my rep on once I've bought everything else. Keypacks, Exilus Adapters, Forma BP's, Rare Cores, etc. Please stay on topic!

Edited by Skaleek