The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons That Need No Forma?

ThorienKELL

Question

-snip-

Don't forget that the +60% projectile speed is also a massive range boost, allowing you to take out targets from significantly further away.

The Synoid Simulor is the only weapon which I use regularly without Forma. I can't remember my specific build, but I've found it works wonders in Spy missions when slotted with Hush. The main fire will take out enemies through walls and behind cover, and the AOE proc blast from completing the vault will wipe most remaining enemies.

Actually it raises weapon usability dramatically by removing his biggest flaw - grenade travel time. as primary. Nothing even comes near. Have to try that sinoid simulor thou, only time someone outdamaged me in void defense mission. 

And I don't find it's travel time to be an issue therefore I don't use terminal velocity : /

It's an awesome mod, I use it all the time for fun on many weapons, buzzlok, lanka, daikyu, all the launchers including tonkor, it's just not a requirement for me.

I would argue that terminal v. is his most important, essential mod. I would sooner give up my serration then this, and wouldn't even feel it as bad, in 99% of times.

As weird as that is, You're absolutely allowed the option to do that, but that's all it is, an option.

Edited by rapt0rman