Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Skyrim Play-Though

Larred

well i think this one does what it says on the tin.

ill start:

i did a kajhit monk who didn't use exploits like gauntlet stacking and played on legendary and won, with vanilla setup (minus sky ui)

for modded play through i did a dwemer artificer who only used dwemer stuff, i had power armor in skyrim XD a little op

now your turn

I'm not sure I have a favorite "play-through" as I often just make characters to RP and only complete a small portion if any of the story.

But the character I seem to play the most is the stealthy thief / assassin.

I never played Skyrim

Izza please!

I did a super hardcore stealth assassin/illusionist character on the maximum difficulty, I also added several mods that made stealthing a fuckton harder. The changes included much better AI for npcs they would react differently do lightning, sound and clothing choice. Meaning you always had to be very quiet, have very dark armor, stay out of sight, lit out any candles or torches and be extremely tactical all the time.

My favorite things about the run was that you'd die in an instant if you engaged in normal combat, an arrow or a spell would oneshot you. So I had a special pair of goggles that made me able to see enemies through walls for the cost of oil which was hard to come by. To kill an enemy, you'd have to take them out in a stealth kill with a knife or from a headshot with a bow (headshot = one-shot mod), or make them fight each other with the help of illusion magic. Mostly killing wasn't a good option, so you'd have to sneak past and/or distract them with making sounds from a distant (throwing stuff).

Exploring dwarven ruins and dealing with falmer was the hardest part of the run. Falmer can't see, but they have batS#&$ good hearing and they are not tricked easily. 

10/10 most fun I've ever had.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/488938036377715984/6A80EC6007820AC8F4283850480D9EDCD81BFC5D/

^ My character

Edited by StickyBaseline

•Made a nordling chick that looked like my pretty art teacher.

•Eventually fell in love with a hunter chick and got married

•She got attacked and turned into a vampire, I had to trap her in an abandoned shack to keep her from killing me. The rest of that playthrough was spent trying to cure her for weeks, in the end I couldn't and just kept bringing her victims so she wouldnt starve.

•One day I came back to the shack and saw she had escaped. Walked to the nearest village and heard people screaming...she was in the middle of eating a little kid...I knew what I had to do. :(

Never played that game again ;_;

Well as a khajiit what better than be a treasure hunter whole explores dwemer ruins and sometimes takes their crossbows (automatic crossbow mod) and uses those. Gotta love my dwemer shotgun would use all 8 shots but I'd just send stuff flying.

Had a half elf half dryad chick following me around was pretty fun, even managed to sneak kill a few dragon priests while traveling stealing from ruins and selling to who I could.