Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Impression On Fo4?

izzatuw

Gameplay: Pretty damn good. 

Gear (armor and S#&$): I hate it. I want New Vegas armor sets right now. 

Graphics: no. just no.

Story: So far it really seems odd, I'm also really tired of the Brotherhood of Steel. It's like *SPOILERS*

"BOOM WE ARE WITH A BIG BLIMP AND A MOUNTAIN LOAD OF GUNS AND VERTIBERDS" Like seriously, I loved how the BoS were this small little thing in NV, and let the other factions get the spotlight. Now it's back to BoS being the big saviors FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. Maybe they'll do something interesting with them, but right now, I hate them.

So far, I'd give it a 7 or a low 8. It's not GOTY material (to me)

Gameplay: Pretty damn good.

Gear (armor and S#&$): I hate it. I want New Vegas armor sets right now.

Graphics: no. just no.

Story: So far it really seems odd, I'm also really tired of the Brotherhood of Steel. It's like *SPOILERS*

"BOOM WE ARE WITH A BIG BLIMP AND A MOUNTAIN LOAD OF GUNS AND VERTIBERDS" Like seriously, I loved how the BoS were this small little thing in NV, and let the other factions get the spotlight. Now it's back to BoS being the big saviors FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. Maybe they'll do something interesting with them, but right now, I hate them.

So far, I'd give it a 7 or a low 8. It's not GOTY material (to me)

story bit

I'd really like to know who Bethesda considered the victorious ones in the battle for Hoover Dam. It appears that Bethesda has decided to make the NCR a canoncial part of this story.

I couldn't get into Fallout 3, my gawd it's so drab. Like, I get that it's a wasteland but why does everything have to be the same color. Why am I spending so much money on a computer to play it when there's nothing in it worth rendering lol.

No interest in FO4 if it's more of the same.

I couldn't get into Fallout 3, my gawd it's so drab. Like, I get that it's a wasteland but why does everything have to be the same color. Why am I spending so much money on a computer to play it when there's nothing in it worth rendering lol.

No interest in FO4 if it's more of the same.

The game is surprisingly colorful and the atmosphere can change pretty quickly, some place could be dark and misty with the weather effects than become completely bright and shiny.

If you're still skeptical I'd just wait for a price drop + sale.

The game is surprisingly colorful and the atmosphere can change pretty quickly, some place could be dark and misty with the weather effects than become completely bright and shiny.

If you're still skeptical I'd just wait for a price drop + sale.

Or you can buy it all for us! A perfect Christmas gift!

Beware... the organ harvester!

Σ(゚д゚lll)

*runs away into settlement*

The only load screens are usually just entering buildings but everything else seems to run pretty fluidly. Neatly enough I was capable of telling a companion to enter power armor.

Σ(゚д゚lll)

*runs away into settlement*

The only load screens are usually just entering buildings but everything else seems to run pretty fluidly. Neatly enough I was capable of telling a companion to enter power armor.

Alright. Looks like I'll be planning to buy it... with your organs! Come here, Izza! You don't need that kidney, right?