The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fireball Frenzy, Venom Dose, Smite Infuse, Storm Trooper, Freezing Force Don't Seem To Work On Abilities

BlackVortex

Question

could anyone tell me if these augmentation buffs should work on abilities, because I've done some testing and it doesnt seem to be boosting damage on Volt 4 or Frost 2/4

I read on the wiki that it is suppossed to work on abilities and I've seen many people saying so too, although those posts are from half a year ago.

so did these buffs get nerfed and is it the wiki that hasn't been updated, does it only work on a few skills, or am I just bugged?

thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

Those mods only work on abilities that deal physical damage. So it will affect Ash's Shuriken but not Frost's Freeze, for example.

thank you, was thinking something like that

although it has been said on the wiki it worked on other skills too half a year ago

did this get changed?

Edited by BlackVortex

So can i combine an ember with freeze force to make wof with explosive proc??

It Deals dmg and therefore it has to work isnt it?

Works on some abilities only like excall 3rd, they will combine the elements to create new ones (volt and saryn together will make some abilities deal corrosive), but the large majority of the abilities will not get elemental damage increase.

For damage increase you have rhino's roar for example and for increased str you have equinox.