Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mrw I Finish Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Datsher

They would be a bit stupid if they thought the jedi betrayed the republic.

Jango's clone are clever than that.

True that. Though it would've been possible and that's what the orders are for anyway. They were for any case after all, if they had had enough evidence for the chancellor to be sith or acting against the interests of the republic, order 65 would've kicked in (not sure who had to put out the order though either the highest in command of the GAR or the senate.

Edited by Skycook3y

True that. Though it would've been possible and that's what the orders are for anyway. They were for any case after all, if they had had enough evidence for the chancellor to be sith or acting against the interests of the republic, order 65 would've kicked in (not sure who had to put out the order though either the highest in command of the GAR or the senate.

Well i'm not sure about that, in episode 3 the chancellor get all the power of the senate, but anyway that's why windu and some other jedi tried to do.

Sadly we can't appreciate sidious' skill anywhere in the saga, unless in clone wars.

the fight against maul and his brother was... pretty amazing. I didn't expect sidious to be THIS powerful. It once again strengthens my opinion about "the movies suck, but the 4,5,6 are even lamer".

My only disappointment (but sadly it couldn't have ended anyway else) is that the jedi were totally BLIND even when a clone tells them there is a problem in the republic.

Best idea ever > shot him.

Well i'm not sure about that, in episode 3 the chancellor get all the power of the senate, but anyway that's why windu and some other jedi tried to do.

Sadly we can't appreciate sidious' skill anywhere in the saga, unless in clone wars.

the fight against maul and his brother was... pretty amazing. I didn't expect sidious to be THIS powerful. It once again strengthens my opinion about "the movies suck, but the 4,5,6 are even lamer".

My only disappointment (but sadly it couldn't have ended anyway else) is that the jedi were totally BLIND even when a clone tells them there is a problem in the republic.

Best idea ever > shot him.

Y'know, when I actually think about it, it actually makes me mad. A clone, who has no sense in the force, was able to detect something was going wrong in the republic. What were all these "Jedi" doing???

Y'know, when I actually think about it, it actually makes me mad. A clone, who has no sense in the force, was able to detect something was going wrong in the republic. What were all these "Jedi" doing???

Did you see clone wars ?

Because from what you said it sounds like you didn't.

The clone didn't "sense" the problem, he just figured it out because of an important clue that was accidentaly revealed.

By the way, am i the only one noticing that in clone wars, for every trap or assassin or anything, there will be ALWAYS one clone dying ?

It made me laugh hard when i saw the triple episode about saving the jedi and commander that got the coordinate for lightspeed directly into the republic / separatists (i don't know how to say it). For every SINGLE trap, at least one clone dies.

This cartoon was sometimes disappointing regarding the clones... But they're still epic.

Did you see clone wars ?

Because from what you said it sounds like you didn't.

The clone didn't "sense" the problem, he just figured it out because of an important clue that was accidentaly revealed.

By the way, am i the only one noticing that in clone wars, for every trap or assassin or anything, there will be ALWAYS one clone dying ?

It made me laugh hard when i saw the triple episode about saving the jedi and commander that got the coordinate for lightspeed directly into the republic / separatists (i don't know how to say it). For every SINGLE trap, at least one clone dies.

This cartoon was sometimes disappointing regarding the clones... But they're still epic.

I've never said he sensed it, I've said "clone, who has no sense in the force".

I've never said he sensed it, I've said "clone, who has no sense in the force".

I don't see how it's related to the fact he doesn't have the force...

I mean, the fact the jedi saw nothing is because sidious is amazingly good at hiding his true nature, and the fact jedi don't even consider being betrayed.

Iam personally for the whole Chip thing, because you can't just simply betray someone you've fought beside for countless battles, you build a trust and bond with these people and no training can remove that. It made the most sense.

Also I never thought Sidious was a true threat, physically I mean. I mean we didn't see him fight. While we did see him"fight" in the 3rd but it was lame in the end, they just threw somethings around and sword fought a bit. It wasn't until Maul and Savage did we truely see what he was capable of.

Though I always found that his true strength is in his silver tongue, he can decieve and lie to anyone.

It wasn't until Maul and Savage did we truely see what he was capable of.

You should put that in spoiler...

but +1 for all you said :D

From the movies, he seemed totally lame because he only fight once and it's not that amazing, and in the 6th he just use some lightning and done.

That's why i loved that serie, because you can see all his plan and for once you can see him fight.

And with all this, you finally see how powerful sidious is.