Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needed Credits So I Cleaned Up A Bit

Fr33_Flight

Last time got 3m credits by just selling most of my duplicated mods, i ended up burning 'em in 1 day, this is what happens when you play for 2 years with the same gear, wasting everysingle drop of credits on formas, and reactors, and you decide to level up your MR, since all of your old friends already reached MR20 and you are the only one that stills on MR12... you just burn any big amount of credits in less than 2 hours, buying and building Weapons/Sentients/Warframes/Consumables.

Also i ended up using all the Formas i had on building Weapons and upgrading some i liked, i burned most of my resources building stuff... so yeah... im still leveling up weapons, im pretty bored...

Playing since warframe began on Xbox and never using actual mods only cores is hard to believe? This guy was from pc so I believe that he knows what he was doing already, and as for pics he stopped playing and I don't even know if you can't post pics from xbox

There are people who have 160 days play and aren't even passed 500k let alone 5 million ...... 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker