The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sergeant Only Dropping One Pigment - Normal?

EchoesAbove

Question

Heya!

I just have a quick question:

Both Phorid and the Sergeant can drop pigments. However while Phorid dropped them in batches from 2-4, the Sergeant simply refuses to drop more than a single pigment at a time. Clanmate and me have done 15+ (solo)runs (aka 30 total runs) now and he always only gave us a single pigment.

Is this normal or should I do a bug report?

Also, wasn't there a topic which went around the lines of "tiny questions" or something? Every game forum I've seen has one, but I can't find one here.

edited since I can't english at this time of the day

Edited by EchoesAbove

3 answers to this question

As stated by Krak, the number of drops depends on the number of clan member in a mission.  I.E. If you are solo, it will drop 1, but if it is you and 3 people from your clan, there should be four that drop.  Have everyone check their inventories...  Although, at max there will be four pigment drops, it is possible for multiple people to pick them up.  For instance, it could be one person who pick up all four or all four people may happen to grab one each or any combination between.  If you've had everyone check their inventory and your team is getting a single pigment from a run, you should indeed report the glitch/bug.  Also, be aware that running with people from other clans can affect the pigment drop.  There won't be pigments for people from other clans.  Although, it may have since been changed (or perhaps may have been a beneficial glitch at the time), but I know before extra pigment would still drop for non-clanmates if the other clan was also working on the same color.  At that time, it was also a first come situation where whichever clan got there first would get them and the other clan may get none....  As I stated though, this may have been a glitch or may have been changed since the times where I've seen it happen.