Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Arc Traps Should Charge Volt's Energy Up Instead Of Hurting Him.

(PSN)RocketPunch1221

Arc Traps in Grineer tile set should charge Volt's energy at a rate of x the longer you get zapped instead of doing damage to him.

In addition, when destroying turrets and cameras in Corpus tile set, Volt should get zapped and have a small amount of energy charge.

This could make a great passive for him, and give him a unique flavor (abilities aside) compare to other frames.

DE please consider. Thanks.

The arc trap one makes sense you know. He could at least charge for some time (5s?) before being hurt by what could be an overload of sorts (just so it isnt OP)

I don't think corpus ones fit, the electricity that a camera or turret uses to operate isn't that much, seems to me.

All of this knowing frames' "energy" is not necessarily of the electric type, as far as i know.

This is so incredibly specific to the point of being nigh-useless, and should absolutely not be his passive. It's up there with wanting elemental resistances -- unless you happen to run into that specific thing (which are typically faction-specific), you essentially have no passive.

It's a terrible idea.

aye, incredibly specific of a Passive feature(s). very insignificant and therefore hard to sell as worth implementing.

note, that any bonuses from Arc Traps are defunct from being Overpowered in any realistic sense because Arc Traps self destruct if you get hit for more than like, 5 seconds.

or whatever. they quickly self destruct to keep Players from abusing them.

:( wish i could reflect them through Link for more than a few seconds. for the Electric Status.