Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We Make Derelict Random Match-Able

akira_him

Sounds good to me on paper but maybe DE just thinks ODD and Void should only consume 1 key per run and having it random match-able will cause alot of key related problems. 

See those key-shares? Those are one key related problem we might have to attend to.

everyone auto consume a key and x4 the reward, only in derelict since void is going to blow up/become moon in U18

or make only J2000 boss needs the key and remove the key requirement

or just make an old school match making lfg tool where you can post your key on a lfg tool with the option to include accepted frames and equipment level and people who meet your requirements are are allowed to auto join the squad with you.

everyone auto consume a key and x4 the reward, only in derelict since void is going to blow up/become moon in U18

or make only J2000 boss needs the key and remove the key requirement

Iunno how the key system will turn out when Void blows up but I'm hoping for less restriction by keys after the new Starchart.

Or just join a largish Dojo, and broadcast in chat "hosting game"?

This idea will only make totally RANDOM players try to queue up. You will get everyone who is just starting out with brand new Frames to try and get in "because they can", as they will see it as a "free ODD taxi join up queue" in which you don't even have to ask.

Or just join a largish Dojo, and broadcast in chat "hosting game"?

This idea will only make totally RANDOM players try to queue up. You will get everyone who is just starting out with brand new Frames to try and get in "because they can", as they will see it as a "free ODD taxi join up queue" in which you don't even have to ask.

I don't see the problem here,

if you want to host vault runs/extreme ODD/ODS, you can still recruit in clan/chat

I just want to gather some easy mutagen sample

BTW, the first 20 wave of ODD is easy

keys for ODD are cheap, and I am suggesting to remove the keys

if you find someone leeching, you could just leave and jump in another game

if you want to host vault runs/extreme ODD/ODS, you can still recruit in clan/chat

The first 20 waves of ODD maybe easy but when you have three MR-0 players that fall down every time they get hit will cause many mission fails.

Some people want a mindless Blizzard-Like-LFG tool and I am not apposed to making matchmaking easier but a click the button and get 3 random people is a bad idea. It is a system that works but it generally create a toxic environment for all player, look as the former dark sector missions.

A better system would be a group/player listing system. Allow Player to advertise in a structured system that lists a short player description with mission information, a list of limitations (MR/Frame Level) and comments. When you click on the group you can see who is in the lobby and what frames they currently have equipped.

Examples:

Description: Vault Run, Mission: Orokin Derelict Exterminate (20-30), Comments: Any Frame Welcome, Limitations: None

Description: T4Surv 40+, Mission: Tower IV Survival (25-35), Comment: Trinity (Duracell), Neckros (Desecration) +1 Limitation: Frame/Weapons MAX Rank, Mastery Rank 2 and up

You can use the same system to list yourself as "Looking-for-group" with a list frames and comments on what your interested in doing

Example:

Name: Joe0001 (MR-10), Frame: Mag Prime (30), Frost Prime (30), Ember Prime(30), Comment: "Looking for Draco KeyFarm/ODD NuroFarm"

Name: SNeyePER512 (MR-1), Frame: Excalibur (20), Comment: "Anything I need help/mods"

The first 20 waves of ODD maybe easy but when you have three MR-0 players that fall down every time they get hit will cause many mission fails.

Some people want a mindless Blizzard-Like-LFG tool and I am not apposed to making matchmaking easier but a click the button and get 3 random people is a bad idea. It is a system that works but it generally create a toxic environment for all player, look as the former dark sector missions.

A better system would be a group/player listing system. Allow Player to advertise in a structured system that lists a short player description with mission information, a list of limitations (MR/Frame Level) and comments. When you click on the group you can see who is in the lobby and what frames they currently have equipped.

Examples:

Description: Vault Run, Mission: Orokin Derelict Exterminate (20-30), Comments: Any Frame Welcome, Limitations: None

Description: T4Surv 40+, Mission: Tower IV Survival (25-35), Comment: Trinity (Duracell), Neckros (Desecration) +1 Limitation: Frame/Weapons MAX Rank, Mastery Rank 2 and up

You can use the same system to list yourself as "Looking-for-group" with a list frames and comments on what your interested in doing

Example:

Name: Joe0001 (MR-10), Frame: Mag Prime (30), Frost Prime (30), Ember Prime(30), Comment: "Looking for Draco KeyFarm/ODD NuroFarm"

Name: SNeyePER512 (MR-1), Frame: Excalibur (20), Comment: "Anything I need help/mods"

the pso2 system, I get it Edited by akira_him

You can't just "gather stuff" if everyone just runs to extraction at random.

You seem to assume that totally random people will be a help rather then a hindrance to what you are doing.

I can already do the missions solo, without people setting off life support at 99%, running to extraction and starting a timer, or picking up a datamass and hiding someplace.

I would not use a key and open it to random people because when i burn keys I go and open everything If I'm looking for samples, and random people will get me random results.