Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 63 Overview

DE_Adam

Are we ever going to get the Rhino rework? No mention of that, unless it happened and I didn't notice.

Was waiting for for the awesome skin and update....skin came but no update. Any word on Rhino?

They did mention it and that its only rework coming with the update dropping.

Thanks everyone, I must have missed that.

I'm hanging on for that rework.  Rhino (prime) is my best and favorite frame, and I think he gets a bad wrap nowadays.  It's a shame too, because when modded right, he really is awesome and a great team player, especially surviving long enough to help raise fallen team mates and doing a little CC while at it.

I have him modded to be nearly unkillable, and act as a sentry gun while helping the team if needed.  But it's a shame how the "heaviest frame" has only mid level amour and stats, and the "girls" are "tankier" than he is out of the gate.  But in the hands of a well experienced player, who knows him inside and out, Rhino is still one of the best in my eyes.  You just need to know how to mod and play him effectively.  But it would be awesome to see him get some rework love, and new life breathed in him.  The new skin is awesome looking, and hopefully will encourage players to play him again.