Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Simaris Daily Quests Replacing Communal Goals?

KoshLovesYou

I haven't been able to keep up with some of the latest dev videos as much as I'd like, but I've noticed that a new group scan target hasn't gone up, with daily's instead being offered. Was there any discussion of the group scan quests goals being phased out or anything like that, or is it just an unusually long delay atm for a new group target?

'Earning' more lore was a pretty solid draw for me, so figured I'd ask the more up-to-date players about this.

Likely until they have time to be able to effectively write new lore entries.

I think the optimal system for handling this would either be:

A) During the down time between Synthesis Target availability have this replace it, and then have it go away when a proper target is chosen.

B) After a player has reached their 10 Synthesis Scans of the current World Target have the Daily Quest become available to them.

Reb said that the communal goals are on hold untill U18 drops. 

Ah, thanks, I figured I missed something.

Likely until they have time to be able to effectively write new lore entries.

I think the optimal system for handling this would either be:

A) During the down time between Synthesis Target availability have this replace it, and then have it go away when a proper target is chosen.

B) After a player has reached their 10 Synthesis Scans of the current World Target have the Daily Quest become available to them.

That'd be cool, though that could block people contributing to the leadboards, which seems to be a big draw.