Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Build Suggestions

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

10 answers to this question

In general Zephyr works best with power duration mods.  I'd throw a stretch in there too to counter most of the narrow minded penalty since turbulence's projectile field works on range as well.  After that pretty much whatever you feel like (durability mods, mobility mods etc.) since her best defense is being outside of an opponent's attack range.

There is a great and rather over powered tonkor based build for zepher. Not sure if you have or use the tonkor.

For that add power strength (must be at least 175% or over) with the jetstream augment and add lethal momentum on the tonkor.

In-game: Activate Turbulence and you got yourself an on-impact grenade launcher :)

Since you can't toggle your tornados I don't like to go too crazy upping my duration personally. Buff your range and strength though for sure. Her turbulence augment is nice (speeds you and the rest of the crew up). Also one of the few frames I put redirection and vitality on since her armor is so crappy and she doesn't hold enough energy for a strong quick thinking build.

Hope you enjoy her, she's my fav!

Heads on duration build. Ignore strength it does sweet f a for you when it comes to real effect. Range and a focus on duration. Vigor is a really nice touch to replace the 26 cost of redirection and vitality. Since you would need too forma her twice to use them. (I formad her twice anyway.) Only use her first third and ult. Her second does next to nothing functionally. Throw in movement mods too. Armoured agility helps a lil

I'll just leave my build here which is pretty foolproof and works on 1hour solo T4 survival (Watch out for bombards though as a redirected grenade will still hit you cuz explosions!

Energy siphon | Whatever Exilusmod you like (Using handspring here)

Streamline

Fleeting Expertise Rank 3 (170%/175% efficiency is enuff for me)

Stretch

Overextended (No narrowminded since you want your windall at max range)

Primed Continuity

Constitution

Jet Stream

Primed Flow/Divebomb Vortex (Primed Flow is just to have a bigger buffer in case you find yourself in trouble vs energy leechers. Divebomb Vortex is FANTASTIC if you like to melee since it pulls enemies in a wide area towards you and opens them for finishers, which means you can instakill lvl 100+ mobs with a good melee weapon)

Other have covered it well^

I would just add that having negative range is very nice for the tornadoes. Their default spawning range is quite big, and with negative range you can "aim" them a lot better.

Oh i forgot to mention that i dont use Zephyr ulti at all and that my build is just centered around using the maximum windwall potential.

I use a range/duration build with near max efficiency and the Divebomb Vortex augment. I like it because i can keep up Turbulence almost indefinitely and every skill of hers becomes pretty good CC (knockdowns and ragdolls everywhere)

The build is:

- Rejuvenation

Vitality

Divebomb Vortex

Primed Continuity

R7 Narrow Minded

R3 Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Overextended

Stretch

That gives you 187% duration, 187% range, 170% efficiency. I don't use Jet Stream because it scales off Strenght and as you can see my build only has 40%. The Divebomb Vortex augment offers nice CC and groups target real nice for a quick Pyrana sweep to the butt.