Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is My Exp?

Myaurico

I finished mission on draco after 4 waves and get nearly 0 exp wth? i killed mostly (80%) with "Blade Storm" of Ashe and in mission it show me that i get blue exp to 27 lvvl and with bonus to 30 lvl... so there is all exp gone?

Some screenshoot http://imgur.com/O9ddAAK

when u deal over 50% of the dmg exp gets substraced from you significantly 

This happened to me a while back when I was solo farming 30min survivals. I wanted to level a weapon while farming, but same thing that happened to you, happened to me. All people told me was to use the weapon in order to get exp (cant kill lvl 20~30 with a lvl 2 Nukor).

Soooo, solo leveling isn't beneficial here in WF, unless it's doing Spy missions

it's all a matter of how leveling works in Warframe. if you use a warframe ability to kill an enemy, most/all of the Affinity gained from the kill will be shunted to your Warframe. same with Melee, Primary, and Secondary weapon kills.

Kills by ALLIES or from completing objectives (Capturing nodes (Interception), defending terminals (Mobile Defense), Hacking terminals (Spy)) will give global Affinity that should go to all your weapons

so basically, by killing most of the enemies with Bladestorm, you shunted all that Affinity you were going to get from the farm, onto your already-maxed Warframe.

To my knowledge, the game SHOULD allow for "Assist" Exp, so if you say, are trying to level your Primary and you have a maxed melee weapon, shoot them a few times with the Primary and then finishing them with Melee SHOULD give the Primary weapon some Exp as well, even though technically the kill was made with Melee.

I think the Exp/Affinity system Warframe uses is to encourage team-play over trying to lone-wolf everything and discourage killstealing and such.