The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Systems Price?

(PSN)SmileyKitKat

Question

I am starting to build Trinity Prime, so far have gotten the three parts just from 20 platinum (Why you should NOT buy a set for 300 platinum, you can get parts separately for such a cheap price :P) I paid 5 for the bp, 8 for the helmet, and 7 for the chassis, now all I need is the systems- and whenever I say "WTB Trinity Prime Systems", I always get people wanting 50 platinum, when I want at least 10 or 5 leftover. Lowest offer I got was 45, which I was going to take, until the person blocked me (I hate when this happens ._.)

So, what is the best deal?

Thanks in advance c: 

7 answers to this question

I am starting to build Trinity Prime, so far have gotten the three parts just from 20 platinum (Why you should NOT buy a set for 300 platinum, you can get parts separately for such a cheap price :P) I paid 5 for the bp, 8 for the helmet, and 7 for the chassis, now all I need is the systems- and whenever I say "WTB Trinity Prime Systems", I always get people wanting 50 platinum, when I want at least 10 or 5 leftover. Lowest offer I got was 45, which I was going to take, until the person blocked me (I hate when this happens ._.)

So, what is the best deal?

Thanks in advance c: 

Hi , Price for Systems Trinity P is 70-100p Max

Good Luck

40-50 plat is accurate price even some sellers try to ask 80+

Checking warframe.market the lowest price listed is 60plat. The highest is 300plat 

I haven't seen those players listing for low prices on when checking warframe.market either, so I guess they play a different time zone.

I own a systems and am thinking of selling and looking at trade chat and warframe.market regularly i haven't personally seen an offer for trinity prime systems below 90p in the past 2-3 weeks.

I would say that this advice (for PC market) is far from the truth for my time zone.

I play europe zone, which zone are you in?

Well, if people are generally asking 150 plat for a certain set in tradechat, and you buy three of the four parts for under 10 plat each, there is a good chance that last piece is going to cost a bit more.

If you could get the last part for 10 plat also, why would anybody pay 100+ for the set.

There probably is some connection here.

I'd say that if you have tried buying the part in tradechat, and most sellers want around 50 plat, then that's the value most put on that certain piece.