Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Alternative Way To Gunblade

Guardian_Legion

So I love the redeemer, but i think it would be awesome to have more variety in our gunblades. I'm thinking a sleek rifle style gunblade that splits into two separate parts when firing. Since the current stance uses both blades on the redeemer i would probably look like an elongated akjagara. It could have a faster fire rate and be more accurate at the loss of the shotgun spread that redeemer has.

I have a picture that might be a beginning but i don't know how to post it since pasting wont work. It's Weiss's gun-katanas from ff7 dirge of Cerberus.

Edited by Legionofone

I always feel it a loss when a weapon type (and stance) are only used for a single weapon... we need more whipblades and gunblades and nunchakau(s dumb as I find the darn thing), Nikanas (I know Dragon Nikana is TECHNICALLY a new weapon but it's basically an unlocked potential Nikana and a direct upgrade so It shouldn't count) I think the Magistar is STILL the only weapon in its category as well... could be wrong on that...

I always feel it a loss when a weapon type (and stance) are only used for a single weapon... we need more whipblades and gunblades and nunchakau(s dumb as I find the darn thing), Nikanas (I know Dragon Nikana is TECHNICALLY a new weapon but it's basically an unlocked potential Nikana and a direct upgrade so It shouldn't count) I think the Magistar is STILL the only weapon in its category as well... could be wrong on that...

Magistar use hammer stances, like Jat Kittag and Fragor.

About Nunchucks:

62E.jpg

SoonTM?

im thinking a different option apart from a new gunblade would be new stances that would change the ordinance that the gunblade fires. one stance being high noon the next being one that focuses on firing highly accurate ordinance and attacking super fast in a focused area.

this is also a very interesting idea that I wouldn't mind seeing be a thing.

hope DE is taking notes

Magistar use hammer stances, like Jat Kittag and Fragor.

About Nunchucks:

62E.jpg

SoonTM?

ohhhhh shiny. though shiny =/= good, so not sure if want