Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Days You're Just Like...

Morec0

I just put soraka in for the lolz, I really enjoy her reaper skin though.

Reaper skin IS badass.

As for Yordle = kids... no, but Lulu does. If memory of her lore serves, she was lured into the Glade by her fairy where time moved slower than the outside world, meaning when she emerged she was still a child while everyone else - and all of Runeterra - had progressed forward through time and age.

As for Yordle = kids... no, but Lulu does. If memory of her lore serves, she was lured into the Glade by her fairy where time moved slower than the outside world, meaning when she emerged she was still a child while everyone else - and all of Runeterra - had progressed forward through time and age.

Oh yeah, there's that. I dunno if that is still her lore though because rito threw all that old lore into the dumpster, or was that just about the league and the fields of justice?

Oh yeah, there's that. I dunno if that is still her lore though because rito threw all that old lore into the dumpster, or was that just about the league and the fields of justice?

A number of things got whacked up and weirded out, but the first and foremost BIGGEST loss WAS the League.

I still don't understand the idea behind removing it - it was a unique framing device and a great avenue from stories. The Summoners themselves could have used a little bit of restrain on their power, but the whole "Journal of Justice Kalamadia" incident could have been the PERFECT way to get that to happen - with that scandal and mistrust of the Institute of War rising the Summoners could have retreated in and stopped interfering in conflicts directly, save the League's actions for the larger-scale battles.

A number of things got whacked up and weirded out, but the first and foremost BIGGEST loss WAS the League.

I still don't understand the idea behind removing it - it was a unique framing device and a great avenue from stories. The Summoners themselves could have used a little bit of restrain on their power, but the whole "Journal of Justice Kalamadia" incident could have been the PERFECT way to get that to happen - with that scandal and mistrust of the Institute of War rising the Summoners could have retreated in and stopped interfering in conflicts directly, save the League's actions for the larger-scale battles.

what kalamadia are you speaking of? I never looked up much of the LoL lore except for reading the lore pages ingame.