Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 Is Awesome In Gameplay But....

Kai_Shiba

One thing thaT REALLY irked me. You're just passing through than suddenly some jackwad wants to create a conversation with you.

Another problem is when you're crafting at Diamond City and you keep hearing "LONG ARMS, AMMUNITION, WE HAVE EVERYTHING!!"

I WANT TO BURN EVERYTHING!!!

It's a story about a parent willing to do what ever is necessary to get their child back.

Except I don't give a sh*t about the kid. I sold the wedding rings and scrapped the kid's crib first chance I got. Hell, the only reason I didn't blow out the brains of my older-than-me son with a .44, is because I felt a nuclear explosion would a more fun end to his life... Though I would have preferred letting the cancer take him...

Hell, Even fallout 2 did it better....

What the hell do you mean by "even"? Fallout 1 and 2 did the RPG aspect a lot better than the bethesda games.

(Havent started NV yet so no comment on that but I heard it retained some of the RPG features from the first 2 games)

What the hell do you mean by "even"? Fallout 1 and 2 did the RPG aspect a lot better than the bethesda games.

(Havent started NV yet so no comment on that but I heard it retained some of the RPG features from the first 2 games)

What RPG features would that be m9?

Off the top of my head compared to FO3.

SPECIAL matters beyond INT for example poor Perception with high Small guns skill doesnt make you a good ranged shooter, you wont be maxing out your skills, each town or hub has its own ending so what you do in each location matters, local reputation, freedom to kill who ever, deeper speach trees, many ways of solving quests, can talk your way out of a good chunk of the game if not most of it.

In essence the first 2 games branches out more to let you roleplay your character the way you want him/her to be.

I got too invested in my character, when I found Shaun in the closing act. Dying. I drew my .44 Magnum (the weapon Kellogg used to murder your spouse, i renamed it "Revenge") and i aimed at his head, to end his suffering. I couldn't look as i did it, I looked away as i pulled the trigger.....

Later i went to Vault 111 I exited my Power Armour and dropped my minigun (same one from the intro, renamed "Titan"). I walked through the Vault and placed nuke, frag and plasma mines. I aimed the revolver again.....and fired on the mines.

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

Fallout 2 is a vast improvement of Fallout 1, though I say both games are really good, Fallout 2 takes the chocolate cake.

Also in NV, I can literally start the game, pass the tutorial and ignore the main quest, walk all the way to a faction I despise (Legion) and outright kill their leader, altering the story and responses from many characters later on.

Fallout 2 is a vast improvement of Fallout 1, though I say both games are really good, Fallout 2 takes the chocolate cake.

Also in NV, I can literally start the game, pass the tutorial and ignore the main quest, walk all the way to a faction I despise (Legion) and outright kill their leader, altering the story and responses from many characters later on.

NV sounds better and better, looking forward to play it, FO3 left me with a bitter after taste, FO4 looks downright disappointing.

HELP

DON'T HELP (HELP ANYWAY)

PLAY STUPID / ASK WHAT NEEDS HELP

CAPS FIRST (YELLOW PERSUASION CHECK)

MORE CAPS (ORANGE/RED PERSUASION CHECK)

SARCASM

ASK FOR BACKSTORY

SHAUN'S BACKSTORY

HATE NEWSPAPER

Condense to four options

Boom, dialogue in FO4

Also weigh yourself down with junk or reach the workbenches underequipped

GOTY right here

I beat every Fallout game being the nice person on every first playthrough then I do things differently to see the rest of what it offers. Fallout 4 forces you to be good, you can  be a jerk, but you'll ALWAYS be good.

There's nothing like one good jerk.

Edited by Scytze

NV sounds better and better, looking forward to play it, FO3 left me with a bitter after taste, FO4 looks downright disappointing.

Actually killing the main leader has little to no effect, trust me I tried. The most you'll really get is 2-3 different responses from random NPCs but nothing really significant when you talk to the more important characters which left me utterly confused. Asides from that I liked the game enough, I'd get it when Christmas sale is coming soon.

I'd say Fallout NV did the dialogue better than 3 and 4 but 4 improved on the majority of things from both of those.

Edited by izzatuw

Just waiting for a steam sale on the ultimate edition but I will check out Project Nevada, thanks.

If you liked FWE than you should like Project Nevada.

The only gripe I had with NV is the dull exploration and the majority of human enemies will just be centered in the middle of the map.

Anybody else extremely disappointed with how the vertibird came out? I found this thing to be a really missed opportunity. I mean if you could at least travel to undiscovered locations that would be wonderful but you can only travel to already discovered locations which just screams redundancy.

Argument I'm having with a Fallout 4 fanboy who thinks the game is a masterpiece: Don't like the game, go play something else.

Oh the idiocy is strong.

Wow. I love the game, but yeah, there are CLEARLY problems with it, like their always are with Bethesda games, terrible UI for one. Luckily it's modable, which is and isn't a point for the developers? On the one hand, they support modders, on the other hand, it seems like they rely on modders to fix their games. I remember when 30 of Skyrims biggest bugs were fixed by modders in 3 days, while it took Bethesda 2 months to officially patch out those bugs

Ohey I just fini-

no time, THE SAME GOD DANG settlement is having the same problems at the same location. I

I just stopped helping. Why can't I send the Minute Men to help them instead? Oh, yeah, because it's only me and Garfunkle. These Minute Men are garbage, and I'm from Mass, so it's like a double whammy of trash to me.

I just stopped helping. Why can't I send the Minute Men to help them instead? Oh, yeah, because it's only me and Garfunkle. These Minute Men are garbage, and I'm from Mass, so it's like a double whammy of trash to me.

Worse is how the game generally forces you to meet Railroad and Minutemen, heck the original people you save have little to no significance...