Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking Forward To Holding Another Event In A Different Time!

Ss_Immortal_Tech_sS

This time, V.Hek's Formorian threat on "Kronia(Saturn) relay" event opened (Not now....)

Before this event we played another Formorian threat on "Larunda(Mercury) relay".

Of course, there are many tenno who earned "Imperator Vandal(Archwing Main weapon)" at "Eye's of Blight" Event, But 

there are also many tenno couldn't earned it.

By opening this two Event Alert, Many tenno able to earn that weapon, It's good, great.

But, see it now.... Formorian destroyed already(3~4 hrs?) lol....

When the last event, DE noticed that the Formorian Event ended very fast. It means that almost tenno wanted 

the weapon(rate : whole 21.6%) and Rank5 Rare Fusion core(78.4%)!! As DE notice that, Planner and Dev must change the durability 

of the Formorian. But this is not my main opinion...

I'm sure that Warframe is global game and many people around the world play this game. 

From the perspective of Asia user's, Most user's can't enjoy this event : Formorian threat on "Kronia(Saturn) relay".

At this time, Most Student and Office worker in Asia sleep for the next day.

Of course, there are people who played it. But.. not that much....

So I suggest DE must select a "NEUTRAL TIME" to holding like this event or other events in the future.

Thx

I'm not good at english grammer.. So there are many incorrect grammer error in my article...Sorry for that.^^
Edited by DevHwan

Your english was plenty good enough to get what you are saying across... but.

This complaint has no point. People missed a random alert because a TON of people played the hek out of it? Oh well. Someone was in the wrong timezone? Oh well. This is how the alerts work- no matter what kind they are. The fact that DE even gives people a CHANCE to SOME DAY get an event weapon that was exclusive is great- they don't have to do that. If I was DE and I saw the amount of people complaining about having a chance to get something eventually that they didn't have to give them a chance to get- I'd take it away.