The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrosive Vs Radiation In The Void

-Ozymandias-

Radiation + Viral master race. 

1; Bombards are always top priority, one boom at 60mins (Lv 104) means death most of the time. 
2; Viral = -50% hp on proc, already have dead on anything you proc, heckkkkk yeah. 
3; MOA's/Corpus die super quick anyways so the combo still holds up.
4; heavy gunners can be viral proc'd then ability killed or you can well.. use a secondary or melee weapon to take care of them. 

Edited by Vesiga

With 4 CPs you use viral or viral+heat depending on the gun.

When i do solo survival runs of 1hour+ i go viral slash status build on my melee weapon which halves the hp and deals true dmg. (melted lvl 500+ mobs without any dmg amp with this). However you gotta make sure that if you go for a slashbuild on melees, you wanna have the slashdmg over all other dmg types so that it proccs preferably.

Without CP as i said slashbuilds on melee with as much status as possible and for guns i mostly use a utility secondary with viral radiation (sonicor is really good here) and as for primaries either Dread with viral+slash+status or stuff like amprex for speedkills till moblvl 80 and then switch to melee only, so my killspeed doesnt drop like a fly. But what elements i use on the primary really depends on the gun, because you can play an amprex with radiation or corrosive and they both have their benefits (let me note i almost never go for 90% elemental mods on any weapon as status has far more value than raw damage would ever have).