The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fps Drops Since Recent Patch (The 142Mb Patch)

Dreugh

I was playing warframe fine yesterday, I logged in today after updating and I'm getting horrible performance.

Some issues:

Grinneer Rocketeer causing "slow-mo" after shooting a rocket, kinda cool cause it looks like im in the matrix for a brief few seconds.

Randomly killed enemies are stretching  their model death.

game unplayable cause of performance issues.

NOTE: Not my computer cause the other games I play besides warframe are still working fine.

Hm, litterally moments ago I saw another thread with this topic...I suggested it might've been host lag, but if you're also having the problem...Hm.

Just bear with DE, if there ARE problems, I'm sure it'll be fixed. Take heart in the fact your not alone, so I guess they'll take notice.

I have got horrible fps drops in the void missions, thankfully they are not permanently but sometimes once in a while it will drop down to 1 fps for some secs and then it is back to normal an running fine - I do have this issue since the latest patch and so does my wife - meaning it is something with the gamesince we are both experiencing this.

I think I figured out the issue. Just now I had one of these fps drops (literally to 1 fps), looked around and saw weird texture stretching and glitching through the wall. I guess it was a dead enemy getting stuck and stretching through things?

Randomly killed enemies are stretching  their model death.

I think I figured out the issue. Just now I had one of these fps drops (literally to 1 fps), looked around and saw weird texture stretching and glitching through the wall. I guess it was a dead enemy getting stuck and stretching through things?

Hey guys, we're aware of the stretching issue and our programmers are actively working to resolve it. We should have a fix put out in a matter of time however I am unable to give any sort of ETA.