Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dlc Pack Contents - What Did I Just Get?

maxHooty

Can we please get an in-game email from the Lotus or somebody when we activate DLC to show exactly what we got from it?

I know if you immediately go look at all your Mods and sort by Recent it should list them at the front, but that is not very clear if you got duplicates of something.

This has been confusing for me each time I have activated DLC in Warframe - it should jump right up and say "thanks for your contribution, here's what you got for your money".   :)

The reason I'm asking this is that I just bought the Steam Mobilize Pack on sale yesterday, and after activating it, the supposed-to-be-included mod "Mobilize" was not anywhere near the start of my mod collection when sorted by Recent.

I got the plat, but did I even get any mods at all? I don't know.

Cheers.  ;)

Edited by maxHooty

to be fair, the page that has the buy button on it... tells you exactly what you're going to get (except for random Mods i guess.).

that being said, applicable items from said packs being sent via Inbox Message would make it more obvious as to what you got, yes.

oh, and IIRC Mods gotten from sources like purchased packs don't appear as new, instead appear as the oldest Mods you have.