The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukongs Staff Length With 1024 Hits(3.5X Melee Counter)In Under A Few Minutes And How You Can Get The Same Results.

ViLeDeth

Well, I really hated Wukong, like everything about him I despised, but then I took him into a T4 Survival, I was basically reviving teammates in the middle of about 12 Bombards 1 hour in, and wrecking crowds with 1-2 hits until about 40 minutes, suffice to say, I bought an exilus slot, and threw a few forma on him. Now I can't go back.

Edit: My 1 problem with Wukong, HIS LEFT ENERGY TAIL WONT CHANGE COLOR! ;-;

Edited by (PS4)rinneganadrian

Well, I really hated Wukong, like everything about him I despised, but then I took him into a T4 Survival, I was basically reviving teammates in the middle of about 12 Bombards 1 hour in, and wrecking crowds with 1-2 hits until about 40 minutes, suffice to say, I bought an exilus slot, and threw a few forma on him. Now I can't go back.

Edit: My 1 problem with Wukong, HIS LEFT ENERGY TAIL WONT CHANGE COLOR! ;-;

Yea wukong  is amazing and his ult scales with the combo counter, the more the enemies, the more the hits, the crazier he gets and im loving it

also WOW thats a hella awkward bug

I'd prefer to be able to see his huge staff without having to do combos in the thousands.. on a lot of missions you're gonna struggle to get to the magic combo numbers, more so if in a team.. but if it's possible, it's possible, and I'll break my thumbs mashing away just to see a massive monkey staff...

(any innuendos are totally your own fault)