Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Makes Warframe Good?

Sartactics

It uses a lot of the same addiction methods you find in free-to-play mobile games, but the gameplay is genuinely fun and the developers don't usually hide game-play content behind paywalls. Just gear. I also just like the transparency the developers usually have towards us and the impression I get that they do care about what they're doing. 

Edited by Acos

When I was a kid I loved technique based side scrolling brawlers with different characters: Streets of Rage, Final Fight, AVP (arcade), Cyborg Justice, E-swat,ect. I also loved science fiction, And Ninjas.  And anything Martial Arts.  Basically Warframe combines all of these into my ultimate childhood fantasy. However, it ramps up that combination and adds more amazing things amazing things:all for the price of FREE.

Now Warframe isn't for everybody, but for me it is simply awesome.  I have two accounts on PS4: my main account in which I am MR 20 and have boosters, cosmetics,ect.  And then I have a second account that I have invested zero dollars in: that account is MR 10 and I have about 30 weapons slots and 10 Warframes.  That's without spending a dime, but I love playing that account because I get to experience everything all over again.  OMG I have a Waframe problem......