The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff That Annoys You About Warframe

Dopey

The RNG on Defiled Snapdragon

Got it and dont even know what it is/was :3

Now lets see if the Revenant thingy drops too >:)

Also:

No Pool for people to put their voidkeys inside when entering a Keyshare game to prevent them to leave and rip off the honest people.

RNG

Long grinding on long missions, small reward. Most of the time not a single rare Prime Part for mission longer than 40min...

Slots are VERY limited when you are new. If it doesn't put you off already you have to cash out a lot to get room just for your first weapons and frames!

Not able to use same Mod on different weapons (Deconstructer and Melee Weapon; Sweeper and Shotgun...)

Edited by -Blaze-

The entire concept of Nitain Extract - just a terrible idea all around. Also the fact that it has basically replaced other rare resources that used to be required to build frames/weapons....and of course - it is un-farmable.

If you log in to get just two nitain, but miss the alert - you might as well turn the game off - makes absolutely no sense, and is a detriment to all stakeholders.

But those prices in the stores, they can go F*** themselves for that..... I've paid less money for Freemium currencies in other free games as well and they offer waaaay more than what DE offers....

Yeah, they are pretty ridiculous on console.

People calling you a noob when you can outlast them ten to one in any mission. Oh and the relay limitations are completely near-sighted. They say that the trader is for more experienced players when actually an amature player can acheive rank 8 by bombing a surplus of 100 bucks on affinity and prime multipliers. It only rewards the rich, not the skilled. Pointless. Should implement a new system where your rewarded for actual in-game completions. Still a minor nuisance.

The community.

...That's a joke.

On a serious note:

Nullifier spawn rate. Ran a Sortie, got mauled at extraction by an army of Nullifiers. We eventually got out, no one was in the mood to run another mission.

RNG. But that goes without saying. Especially when Quest progression is locked behind RNG (Jordas).

- mandatory weapon mods like Serration, SplitChamber combined by elemental mods, i hope they change this system

- People that cry when things like the above are about to be changed because they are loss-averse-pussies... happened e.g. before they removed the stupidest thing ever: melee-coptering. "When i have to run those endless hallways without my Zoren-Airline, i will quit and tell my mum!" Now we have bullet jump and no one complains, so shut up and let DE improve the game!

- conclave bug:

If you switch Loadout in the conclave window on the terminal, it doesn't apply, you have to switch in the "Conclave Arsenal"-submenu for it to apply before entering a fight. The selection after dead works fine.

- Nullifiers when i want to play Lanka or other slow firing weapons, at least make it an immediate shield break or regard punch-through

- Recent Lore U18 SPOILER WARNING!:

I am a playing an to-be-aborted quadriplegic space kid a.k.a Lazer firing Shoop da Whoop? Damn, i wanted to be a guy in an awesome suit, i would have even appreciated if I would be an amputee or a brain in a jar thingy (because how would legs fit in the necros warframe anyway). What about Life Support, i don't get any of this now... isn't there some kind of latency between controlling warframes lightminutes/years away from your position? Ok transdimensional portal communtication or whatever...

First thing i did was turning off the notifications from the space-kid-me, it really hurt my immersion when that brag popped up every step time i farted. I want to be in the mission, i want to be in danger. Now i just try to ignore the Lore and try to visit my unwanted self in the basement of the orbiter as little as possible.

Randos extracting on the literal last second of a defense mission.

It isn't funny, you aren't clever, and I hope you get a paper cut on your sensitive bits, while soaking in a bath tub full of salty lemon juice.

This. Pure, 100% trolls.