Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing The Sentients

(PSN)joe03827

Explain how his kit can efficiently kill.

They don't like Void energy. He uses Void energy.

They are adaptable to most weapons, he uses the Void as a weapon.

Also- They will probably negate all 'press 4 to win' powers and do UNGODLY damage. He can avoid most damage.

But of course, the fact that right NOW he is outclassed as a 'press 4 to win' frame means that in the future he will ALWAYS be.

This IS all conjecture, but I CAN see Limbo being quite dangerous to them.

Edited by Kalenath

I'm just hoping that they make large boss like versions patrolling the Moon with maps that can support them unlike the problems they had with the infested Juggernaut. Perhaps a Warframe equivalent to a DeathClaw, Alien from Alien Isolation, the monsters from EVOLVE.

I'd just would like some sort of oh sugar honey ice tea moment on encountering them.

They don't like Void energy. He uses Void energy.

They are adaptable to most weapons, he uses the Void as a weapon.

Also- They will probably negate all 'press 4 to win' powers and do UNGODLY damage. He can avoid most damage.

But of course, the fact that right NOW he is outclassed as a 'press 4 to win' frame means that in the future he will ALWAYS be.

This IS all conjecture, but I CAN see Limbo being quite dangerous to them.

Every frame uses void energy as a weapon. The only thing that differs is the way they channel it to create their abilities. Also, a good player knows how to use every power to synergize with other own's abilities as well, not only the ult, which means that there are thousands of methods to deal with those pesky lotus people. Also, The rift is said to be a plane in between the void and the material plane so your arguement is invalid, because if it was only Limbo would have been able to fight the sentients. Which is not true. Exampleof possible kill combo:

Mag pulls heavy target in range.

Volt uses shock to stun it./Excal uses RB to stun him/Nyx uses chaos to cc.

Nova primes him so he takes more damage if it's an high level enemy.

Volt uses speed if there is a valkyr to boost her attack speed even further than warcry alone.

The enemy is meleed to death/ finished/ shot dead.

Success.

With limbo you need to add two things.

Banish target

Banish team

rift walk

then kill combo.

or only cataclysm. At least it's a bit quicker than single banish.

Not efficient at all.

And if you plan to use Trollframe to cowardly run away from sentients you shouldn't even begin those mission in this place. Limbo is not great AT ALL in a team. Zero synergy with teammates other than put them into a stupid zone where they can't pick up things, or shoot enemies.

But what could he do?

Energy regen? Sorry, there is EV Trinity.

Revive? Nope, Valkyr and her godmode can take care of that.

DPS? Not even close to Mesa, Excal, Ember, Equinox and Mirage.

Defence? Nothing close as Frost's bubble or Volt's shields.

CC? He's no Nyx,Nova or Booben or even Mag with her crush/pull/shield polarize.

Heal? Nope. Still Trinity and Oberon.

Tank? Here's Chroma, Rhino, Atlas, Zephyr and Wukong to get the job done.

Looting? Lol am I was even going to compare him to Nekros...

Stealth? Ash or Loki and now Ivara.

Not counting Nezha and his/her abilities because we can't still test him/her to see where she is great.

Look at the facts. Right now he has only a bad reputation and nothing else. DE should gave him a rework. Because right now he is pretty useless, as there is always a better choice.

After all, what can a magician do in a world of "space ninjas"? Pretty much nothing.

Edit: Spelling and Grammar

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

And NOTHING in this game EVER changes.

I see.

Things do change. But right now we need to focus on killing things with whatever resource we got NOW and in the most efficient way to avoid the enemy to develop resistance to our wepons. It's a basic war 101 rule. Sorry Limbo player, this is reality not you rift where dreams come true.

I know only two skilled Limbos in my clan. The rest is just trolls. And even those two say that they struggle to work with the team sometimes.

Yeah them Ocies are tough. Hopefully the real Sentients aren't that tough.

I still remember the first time I saw an Oculyst. I wasted a clip of my Soma prime on it. ;_;

I think i dented it with the tigris. Has anyone tried to sacti tigris or tonkor it?