Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's The Warframe Drinking Game!

NixtheLow

Yea, you know you hit the burnout limit when you have to make up a drinking game just to keep farming. (I'm looking at you, Nyx Prime helmet.) It's a pretty simple thing, but first, a disclaimer! 

​Please, for the sake of everything, drink responsibly! Play this game with soda or something, better yet water, if you're under the legal drinking age of your country, a lightweight, an addict, pregnant, etc. Trust me, this is all about having a laugh, you can do that without alcohol! Also, I'm sorry if this thread is inappropriate, I won't fuss if a mod decides it needs to go, I'm just thinking it's hunky-dorey because, well, this game is rated M and all, plus the Devs drink during the Livestreams (as far as my knowledge goes, they ain't all drinking applejuice).

Now that that's done, on to the game. Rules are simple, do a shot(s) (Or gulp(s) of beverage of your choice!) when these things happen. Don't play this game too long, you might get hurt.

'It's the Grineer!' - One shot.

Grineer say 'Get Clem!' - Two shots, one for you, one for that magnificent renegade clone.

You get a Trinity on your team that doesn't use her abilities - One shot everytime you have to ask her to actually Trinity right (be that off-tanking to being a support member).

Stalker! - One shot, plus one for every fallen comrade. 

Newbie asking 'Where do I go to get a (insert painfully difficult to get Warframe here)' - One shot and a few moments to recover...they'll ask again soon about another Warframe.

'Why is my screen flashing?' - Two shots.

Screen flickers and no one gives a warning what's coming - Two shots and a few choice words.

Miss the same enemy three times with a sniper/precision weapon - Three shots.

Get a min-maxer whining about how your Warframe isn't set up for max -insert stat type here-, because -x- is worthless - Infinite shots...Three for you, and then the rest are bullets for everything he's trying to kill.

Game DC's you back to login - Take the whole bottle, pop on Netflix, and watch It's Always Sunny or whatever it is you like. Maybe it's a sign your drunken butt needs to take a break.

I was making up the rules as I was going along on Friday, so I can't remember them all. If you come up with any of your own, be sure to share! AND AGAIN, BE RESPONSIBLE. IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING FOR AWHILE, USE WATER, SODA, JUICE, ETC.

Oh, I know one!

One shot for every second a Valkyr remains in Hysteria!

I'd like to play the game, not spend time watching someone run around while I drink into a coma. XD

We should just rename drinking games to alcohol poisoning games.

Every time you get a host migration, take a shot.

Oh, I'd definitely get alcohol poisoning then. 

Alarms are triggered - 1 shot.
A Grineer Manic comes after you - 3 shots.
Grineer Manic drops a part for Ash - 5 shots and brag.
New Loka comes after you - 2 shots.
You die to New Loka's death squad - As many shots as will calm the rage.
While sneaking around, an enemy from halfway across the entire map makes a beeline directly toward you and blows your cover despite having no business knowing you are there in the first place - See above.

One shot for every time an Ash casts Bladestorm on a single enemy.

3 shots for every player in your team using Boltor P / Rhino P

Alarms are triggered - 1 shot.

A Grineer Manic comes after you - 3 shots.

Grineer Manic drops a part for Ash - 5 shots and brag.

New Loka comes after you - 2 shots.

You die to New Loka's death squad - As many shots as will calm the rage.

While sneaking around, an enemy from halfway across the entire map makes a beeline directly toward you and blows your cover despite having no business knowing you are there in the first place - See above.

All good ones. Sadly, I'm not quite sure on the commands to quote in an already posted topic, or I'd do that up there for you guys.

Make it 2, then it's ridiculous

It's been up 28 months. Has 14392 pages right now, so:

14,392/28 = 514

514/30 = 17 shots per day. You'd better hope they're pretty weak shots.

If you want to double it, it's 34 shots per day. Taking every shot as a standard drink (which most shots are 3+) that would kill you.

Every time you get a forma in void, take a shot.

Actually quite rare to get a forma in the void, forma blueprints are another story.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

It's been up 28 months. Has 14392 pages right now, so:

14,392/28 = 514

514/30 = 17 shots per day. You'd better hope they're pretty weak shots.

If you want to double it, it's 34 shots per day. Taking every shot as a standard drink (which most shots are 3+) that would kill you.

Play this game with soda or something, better yet water

You have your answer

Shots?

Whynot bottles....

Get back to your worship thread, mate.

- One shot every time Lotus comments at the end of your mission.

-One shot for every percent below 120 in accuracy

-One shot for every kill your buddy gets more than you.

One shot every time you run a Spy mission and don't get the thing you're looking for-