Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebalance The Stalker. He's Too Op For New Players.

DemonbaneSol

Just fought the Shadow Stalker, and other than him carrying his giant sword didn't really notice anything different about him. Killing him seemed exactly the same as before and wasn't any more difficult. Lasted about 15-30 seconds. I was Loki and he even hit me with EB waves after he was dead (somehow) that did almost nothing to me. He didn't even bother giving me his sword BP.

I'd like improved Stalker AI that can do something with Parkour 2.0; not just a simplistic weapon/power change.

Shadow Stalker is easier than the old Stalker.

Without Dread and Absorb the Shadow Stalker isn't anything special.
The annoying thing is the Sentient Resistance matter which results in really long and boring fights.

Its mobility is scarce, it's pretty easy kiting it.
Its Sword Attacks and Grenade are slow and easy to dodge. Not a matter of telegraphing, that's fine, it's a matter of quickness of the action after the telegraphed animation ends.

Imho it would need some kind of Shadowstepping Skill.
And maybe getting quicker on actions when its Vitality goes down to a threshold.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Shadow Stalker is easier than the old Stalker.

Without Dread and Absorb the Shadow Stalker isn't anything special.

The annoying thing is the Sentient Resistance matter which results in really long and boring fights.

Its mobility is scarce, it's pretty easy kiting it.

Its Sword Attacks and Grenade are slow and easy to dodge. Not a matter of telegraphing, that's fine, it's a matter of quickness of the action after the telegraphed animation ends.

Imho it would need some kind of Shadowstepping Skill.

And maybe getting quicker on actions when its Vitality goes down to a threshold.

Yeah Shadow Stalker derps out once you jump over him