Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Thief: Rarest Mod In The Game?

Braken

I mean, I've heard of people getting Thunderbolt to drop, but I've never heard of anyone getting Master Thief.

Has anyone gotten it?

No one has put its stats up on the wiki, and I have NEVER seen anyone use it.

If you have gotten it, then, please, where did it drop?

Edited by Braken

something like 0.1% chance drop in the void

0.000000001% chance drop in the solar sytem

Don't worry, there ll be platinum package with this mod soon enough (like pack with thunderbolt/retribution, ....)

You see my point.

Edited by Asla

something like 0.1% chance drop in the void

0.000000001% chance drop in the solar sytem

Don't worry, there ll be pe platinum package with this mod soon enough (like pack with thunderbolt/retribution, ....)

You see my point.

Yep i see your point,..

sure was alot more fun playing this game back in the day,..

when it wasent pay to play...

I've yet to come across a Split Chamber mod. Got so many Streamlines, Flow and Continuity. Also, my first Cryo Rounds mod dropped 1 week ago, and I played for 120 hours. Now I have 4.

The RNG gods have no mercy.

I do not have that mod but have found a good way to get the uncommon class mods in the void. Unless someone has proof that this is a container drop only this seems like the easiest method.

If you to even try to farm it good idea is just get in a tower void 2 run and just stay there and keep killing mobs as they keep spawning( can get 400+ kills, more chance at drops). Finding by chance by just clearing the mission as normal might not be an ideal method or even possible without extreme amounts of runs.

Edited by LazyKnight

how unlucky is that it never drops, becuase it sounds like a very interesting mod. i mean, you waste energy and a mod space which can be used for something better for extra loot. in other words, more difficult but more rewarding

Yep i see your point,..

sure was alot more fun playing this game back in the day,..

when it wasent pay to play...

Still isnt pay to play, do not go there. It is pay for convenience as is any other F2P as they need to turn a profit. 

how unlucky is that it never drops, becuase it sounds like a very interesting mod. i mean, you waste energy and a mod space which can be used for something better for extra loot. in other words, more difficult but more rewarding

ummm, it does drop......Void mission, at least thats where i got it

I think the biggest factor that makes rare mods hard to get is number of mods that can drop. This bloated pool is caused by having so many useless Warframe mods as the primary drop. Right now the chance of a rare that is NOT a skill mod is rare. This also makes getting thing like serration as uncommon as getting a rare.

They should lock all skill mods to only be droppable on mobs less than level 6. This would make it possible to farm stuff and fix a lot of the RNG rage.

It's too early to say this is the rarest mod; it's barely been out a week.

Before Thunderbolt was put into a plat package almost nobody had it; and it's still a relatively scarce mod despite people farming and farming and farming for it.

There are people who literally have more gameplay hours farming for thunderbolt than master thief has even been in the drop pool.