The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Craft Time Reduced From 24 To 23 Hrs

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

Like i play Law of Retribution everyday at same hour id like to do the same with my daily forma (retrieve\craft a new one) but is not always possible because the 24hrs build time so at least a couple of times a month im forced to retrieve it the day after because you all know, sometimes we are ingame when our forma is done and maybe we realize 1 hour later thats time to craft a new one so basically the crafting time is always more then 24 hours

Not sure if thats just my problem if anyone else already posted it or if DE is already considering this option so, if you have more informations about it just share them please

I just wish you could craft multiple of the same item at the same time.  Now I have to wait another 24 hours to finish my next catalyst.

yeah but thats different, im used to craft catalysts\reactors immediatly after i dropped them and thats not usual to get multiple catalysts or reactors a day, so sounds like not a problem to me

It's been like what? Two years, maybe three, if they were going to change it, they would of by now.

It could still be changed. The trial was originally 24 hours but DE changed it to not screw us over on the time it takes to run and complete it, if you do it every day. 

In my opinion, Forma is a much more important item/reward than Arcanes, and that takes 24 hours to 'accquire', not to mention you have to go farm it first anyways.

If you get a stockpile of BPs, you shouldn't be screwed by the 24 hour system, it always takes more than 24 hours because you aren't always going to be in game to craft a new forma at the exact time one finishes.