Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Second Dream Or Just Cause 3

crimsonspartan1

i'll be picking up my copy of just cause 3 tommorow but the only rpoblem is that update 18 comes out :/

so...

should i play the second dream tommorow or just cause 3?

i will login to warframe for my daily reward but u dunno whenever i should play the second dream update or just cause 3 for the time being :/

Second Dream is obviously shorter, finish it then play Just Cause 3, problem solved. Lock post please.

Edited by Guest

100% The Second Dream.

Reason: that way you can avoid spoilers for second dream- as opposed to Just Cause 3 where you can derp around in it at another time and easily void any spoilers for it. (We all know the day after second dream comes out sheldon is gonna spoil everything somehow... let's be honest)

Sometimes DE likes to make you wait when they release new stuff though.

I doubt that would happen with something as dev-hyped as this quest though.

(We all know the day after second dream comes out sheldon is gonna spoil everything somehow... let's be honest)

This is why I won't be on the forums until U18 drops on consoles.

only thing is theres gonna be new stuff (weapons, ivara, etc) that i want to get but if i play some just cause 3 then i wont be able to farm for them for that much (unless someone is nice enough to gift me one :D...at least i tried) but other then that i will do what you guys have suggested:

Pick up Just Cause 3

Play the WF update 

Finish it (it'll take less than a day)

Play Just Cause 3