Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just (Another?) Refugee..

(PSN)Yiseia

Hi everyone!

I'm (another?) refugee from Destiny who's looking for the greener grass on the other side of the fence after getting a mighty old kick in the rear by the Destiny developers.

I've been playing Warframe for 2-3 days now and must say I like it a lot! I'm not much of a forum person, but I do enjoy a nice chat while gaming, so feel free to drop a line on PSN if you like.

Just note that I don't accept friend requests unless I had had a chat with someone for a bit. I'm not one to add people just for the sake of having an oversized friendlist. Quality over quantity is my motto =]

See you around Space Cowboys!

Oh there are some quick people here! I didn't expect to be welcomed this quickly! xD But thanks to all! =]

Welcome to the game and the forums, Hope you have a great time.

Thank you very much! I hope so too! lol
The ingame chat doesn't seem to be the most welcoming, but it seems here on the forums people are nicer =]

Welcome!

I can't resist and say.... WE INVENTED DESTINY! we gave them all the ideas..... but they failed in many ways. Tenno, you belong here, Welcome home!

(っ▿)۶٩(˘◡˘ )

Haha, I can see the similarities, although there seem to be a lot more options in this game regarding the path you choose and the setups you can pick. Though I wouldn't go as far as trying to compare both games. It's like comparing apples with pears and there are aspects that I like about Destiny better and there are aspects that I like about Warframe better (from what I can tell). 

Either way, thank you very much, Guar... err.. Tenno! ; ]

Welcome to the game & forums! 

If you need help and Im online, feel free to pm me. Username is the same here. 

Hope you enjoy the game :)

Thanks a lot for the offer! I might just come back to that. =]

Welcome to the game & forums bro (づᵔ ͜ʖᵔ)づ 

good decision, Destiny sucks ヽ(ಠ ͟ʖಠ)ノ

Thank you very much sis! x'D

And I don't think it sucks. Both games are nice in their own right. I just won't have them kick me in the rear after I invested in the collectors edition, just to find that they now (I had stopped gaming for a bout half a year) removed content and I have to pay and extortion to get the latest expansion. =]

Edited by (PS4)Shijiri

Welcome tenno.

Update 18 is comming this week you are right on time ^.^ 

oh and btw Developers here are DE and they are just awesome you will see.

Thank you very much! =] I wasn't even aware tht there is an update around the corner x'] 

Will have to look into it..

And I hope so! Would hate having to leave a game I enjoy playing again because the devs (bungie) decide to get even greedier.

Thank you very much sis! x'D

And I don't think it sucks. Both games are nice in their own right. I just won't have them kick me in the rear after I invested in the collectors edition, just to find that they now (I had stopped gaming for a bout half a year) removed content and I have to pay and extortion to get the latest expansion. =]

bro* :P

and it`s a matter of opinions, but from what I saw of destiny, it`s a less impressive and FPS version of WF :\/

also I hear it`s got lots of P2W in it, though I can`t judge this side until I try (which I won`t)

bro* :P

and it`s a matter of opinions, but from what I saw of destiny, it`s a less impressive and FPS version of WF :\/

also I hear it`s got lots of P2W in it, though I can`t judge this side until I try (which I won`t)

Well first up, you assumed my gender, so I assumed yours ;] (funny how everyone's first assumption is that whoever they speak to online must be a guy, unless they have some super fancy girlish screen name x'D )

And of course everyone has the right to their opinion. If you didn't like it, fair enough. I did however, and I would go back to it should bungie come to their senses, though that wouldn't mean I'd stop playing Warframe. I like both games equally so far as mentioned.

I'm not sure what P2W means as I am not a text chatter, so maybe you can help me out there? x']

Well first up, you assumed my gender, so I assumed yours ;] (funny how everyone's first assumption is that whoever they speak to online must be a guy, unless they have some super fancy girlish screen name x'D )

And of course everyone has the right to their opinion. If you didn't like it, fair enough. I did however, and I would go back to it should bungie come to their senses, though that wouldn't mean I'd stop playing Warframe. I like both games equally so far as mentioned.

I'm not sure what P2W means as I am not a text chatter, so maybe you can help me out there? x']

fair enough :\/

P2W means: pay to win

fair enough :\/

P2W means: pay to win

Oh I see.

Well I don't know about now, I took a break from it the day before House of Wolves went life and back then you didn't have to pay for anything but the game and PS+

What it's like now I don't know, but from what I heard you only pay for emotes on there.. xD

I just stopped cause they are ripping off the loyal players who already bought the game and first 2 expansions. The 3rd one is as expensive as a brand new game if you want to buy it on it's own, as I would since I got the collectors edition. However, you can buy the legendary edition with all 3 expansions for half the price. So I said 'No way Jose.. err.. Bungie'.

Anyhow, I'm not here to go on about Destiny any longer. =] Feel free to drop a line if you're on PSN =]

I just finished dinner so I'll be on Warframe again =]

Edited by (PS4)Shijiri

Hi there =] Could it be we teamed up before in Destiny? Your user name looks familiar =]

Yes, very possible. Your name is very familiar. I'm Ashleybrik at the bungie forum and I play a hunter. You could also play with my brother the real Makris Brik. I'm just stuck with his name sharing one account. I get to spend all his plat. See you around, guar..... err tenno. 

Welcome to the game and to the forums! :-)

Thanks a lot mate! =]

Yes, very possible. Your name is very familiar. I'm Ashleybrik at the bungie forum and I play a hunter. You could also play with my brother the real Makris Brik. I'm just stuck with his name sharing one account. I get to spend all his plat. See you around, guar..... err tenno. 

Well i do use a different name on the Bungie website and it's really just makrisbrik that sort of seems familiar xD maybe we met ingame somewhere. =] Either way, nice to see you around! =]