The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'll Take Loot Detector For 200, Alex

(XBOX)Craverns

Question

14 answers to this question

You are simply missing them all, m8

Alerts on Xbone are lacking. Usually, if it isn't credits, its Ferrite. I know that is how it is for PC as well, but whenever I happen to be on, the PC version always has better alerts than either console. Also, OP is right about there never being a Loot Detector aura. Or really any aura other than Physique. He can't be missing any of them if there weren't any in the first place.

Alerts on Xbone are lacking. Usually, if it isn't credits, its Ferrite. I know that is how it is for PC as well, but whenever I happen to be on, the PC version always has better alerts than either console. Also, OP is right about there never being a Loot Detector aura. Or really any aura other than Physique. He can't be missing any of them if there weren't any in the first place.

In the last 24 hours, there has a been a Shield Disruption, Loot Detector, Rejuvenation, and a Rifle Amp in the Alert pool.

Moved to Players Helping Players.

In the last 24 hours, there has a been a Shield Disruption, Loot Detector, Rejuvenation, and a Rifle Amp in the Alert pool.

Moved to Players Helping Players.

Is that the PS4 table, the PC table, or the Xbox table? And this topic doesn't fit in players helping players because it's not a problem any players can solve. This is a discussion on the seeming lack of loot detector alert missions.

After checking the WFAlertsXbox feed I've found that there has been little more than 30 aura awarding alerts since mid-November and only one of those was for the loot detector.

Edited by (XB1)Craverns

Alerts on Xbone are lacking. Usually, if it isn't credits, its Ferrite. I know that is how it is for PC as well, but whenever I happen to be on, the PC version always has better alerts than either console.

http://kingtaro.com/warframe/console/xbox suggests that you are mistaken. It's a valuable reference as it still shows them for a time after they've gone. This means you can see what you missed and do running comparisons.

PC has just had a gold run on invasions, but every dog has his day sooner or later.

Is that the PS4 table, the PC table, or the Xbox table? And this topic doesn't fit in players helping players because it's not a problem any players can solve. This is a discussion on the seeming lack of loot detector alert missions.

Players helping players understand.

After checking the WFAlertsXbox feed I've found that there has been little more than 30 aura awarding alerts since mid-November and only one of those was for the loot detector.

You simply asked when the last time a loot detector was on alert.  In post #6 of this thread I told you exactly when that was.  It does fit in players helping players because you (a player) asked a question that was then answered by myself and others (players).  About 1 minute worth of looking for your answer was all it took to find the answer to the question that you asked.  If there is another question by all means ask.  I can dig deeper if you'd like and find out how many loot detectors have been on alert since the dawn of xb1 time but you'll have to give me a few.