Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Judgement O/n Warframe

Leavith

In a game of warframe we have two ways of playing solo and with a squad

We understand if you play solo you limit a lot of the things you can do basically because the game was not intended to be solo style game just DE wanted to give people that option.

Now just on this idea people will choose to make squads for 3 reasons

1.need something

2.want to help someone

3.wants to have fun because they are bored or have nothing to do

4(forgot)-they have not found out how to play solo

While we understand that in many situation we are place to deal with people who are not friendly we also need to understand we also can be unfriendly sometimes to others.

Now lets look at this as if we are a nice person who plays solo when needed and decides to play squad to help other or when he needs an item that he likes.

When you play solo you play sometimes with your clan members or friends from your friend list....

of course if your like me then when you play you look for people for your squad in recruit when no one answer in recruit you ask your clan member and then if that don't work you ask your friend......but anyways back to he player

Now the player decides to join a squad because the squad basically said need 1 person or H a mission but the host gave no specifics

now during the mission for some reason people in the squad begin to judge the player because of his choice of warframe suggesting him to use different warframe and why he should, of course all the reason the players in the squad give are all opinion and of course like any person he gets defensive, but to defuse the situation he ignores the squad

now just on the topic people get upset about what others use because of 3 basic things

1 they have had a bad experience with others using that warframe

2.the player is using something that is not consider meta

3.the player is using something that is meta

now I used the word upset because you just have people who are jerk and they just mistreat you not cause they are upset but because they are jerk.

Now this is the situation  what I wish to discuss is that no one really acts as saintly when it comes to them.

Most situation players get defensive and decide to verbally argue back which is pointless says the people your arguing with have a set mind.

SO this discussion basically is to talk about 4 things

What are things you definitely judge about others play style and you think is not okay

What are thing you wish people would not judge about your style of play and think is okay

When do you think is truly okay to talk to other about how they should play

and when do you think people are ignorant when they are trying to tell you about the correct way to play

EDIT-

So feel free to discuss about it but in all Honesty I just suggest people you be nice if you reply to someone give a valid reason and make sure if you argue your constructive.

I will try to read all the comments and reply to it to clear things in case I believe a misunderstanding can happened or I just want to know a bit more about.

Edited by Leavith

Um, considering I've run many many high level Dark Sector Defense/Survival/Excavation(s) with MR0-2s using MK-1 gear and nobody in the group complained, I've got to wonder if this isn't a smaller problem than it's being made out to be. I've only ever seen players shame one another a handful of times, and it was mostly when Excalibur originally got his rework and everyone began using him again because he became a crucial part of the meta.

Anyway, the only time I ever interfere with how others are playing their game is when they are activating lasers in Void Defense (it's rude and downright negligent to activate an instant kill weapon that can damage your allies when they don't even know about it being activated) and when newbies constantly activate life support way too early. That's just common sense stuff that I understand they might not have prior knowledge of depending on their experience. I try not to be harsh about it but if they continue ignoring me, I tend to not bother reviving them when they're downed.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

@Lightsmith

SO what do you mean by toxic people will not always see eye to eye and will argue

and Draco in itself those give people who use it wrongly a shortcut to have access to equipment and cut across the rest.

Of course it comes down to the certain and not all but this same people use Draco as their basic for all their future work and want people chain down to the way they see things