The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did They Ever Change The Ammount Of Free Starting Platinum?

Catacomb

Question

I know the starting platinum is 50p now, but when i started (about 2 years ago, then i stopped and came back several months ago) i had 100 platinum. Now i keep hearing about players starting with 50 platinum. Did they ever change the starting plat? Or was it some kind of beta thing? If they did change it, anyone knows why and when? I'm just curious about that.

9 answers to this question

I don't believe so.

At least, it has been 50 Platinum since I started back in December of 2013.

Perhaps there was a promotion you had cashed in on that offered you free Platinum?

Nah i didn't buy anything from the market or with real money. Maybe there was an event or a limited time only double starting plat? I was pretty newb at the game when i first played and i don't remember doing anything special. 

if you signed up on CBT then u get extra 100p+50<--- as starter so 150p as start afaik. but it was prolly never 100p as starter.

I only had exactly 100p, not 150. I'm 100% sure of that since i spent a long time calculating how i could make the best use of that 100p.

Somewhere around U10ish they distributed 50 plat to all accounts as an apology for something. If your account was made before that, and you didn't use your starting plat, you would have 100 now.

Oh that's probably it, i made my account a really long time ago but i stopped for a while, so it probably happened while i wasn't playing. Thanks for the info!