Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trek Studios Is Giving Away 100 Keys Of Guardians Of Orion

Goosmo

It's a silly wannabe of a game rather than ACTUAL game, but I had my share of laughs and facepalms at how bad it is to justify download time.

Orion: Prelude, I mean, although I don't see this being much better.

PS

No, really, I've seen mods with more polish.

Edited by Shifted

Isn't orion prelude that awful, unfinished game with the dinosaurs that changed its name from a few years ago? it was called orion dino beatdown originally if i remember correctly.

... Yep, just looked in my steam library.

"Multi-Platinum Hit?" They're joking right? probably because they sold it for dirt cheap during steam sales. For less than a dollar I think.

Isn't orion prelude that awful, unfinished game with the dinosaurs that changed its name from a few years ago? it was called orion dino beatdown originally if i remember correctly.

... Yep, just looked in my steam library.

"Multi-Platinum Hit?" They're joking right? probably because they sold it for dirt cheap during steam sales. For less than a dollar I think.

It's a silly wannabe of a game rather than ACTUAL game, but I had my share of laughs and facepalms at how bad it is to justify download time.

Orion: Prelude, I mean, although I don't see this being much better.

PS

No, really, I've seen mods with more polish.

I edited the title, they are actually giving away a new game. And actually orion prelude is good. You guys are probably thinking about orion: dino beatdown. Prelude is a relaunch of that version, they supported the game for 3 years, and fixed the issues. Check out the reviews on steam.

I edited the title, they are actually giving away a new game. And actually orion prelude is good. You guys are probably thinking about orion: dino beatdown. Prelude is a relaunch of that version, they supported the game for 3 years, and fixed the issues. Check out the reviews on steam.

Dino Beatdown IS Orion Prelude. They literally switched the name of the game, it was all a ruse. Only big diff I noticed was that you can no longer instantly reload cancel for a full clip, otherwise its the same game. 

Cant say its good, cant say its bad either.