Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goooood Morning Tenno! [Potential Spoilers]

Aciaj613

I want to wish you all a very good morning (Here in USA/Canada/Anywhere in this time-zone) Make sure to grab your bathroom-buckets, coffee, various amounts of viciously unhealthy snacks, and ignite the campfire that is known as Update 18. 

Sooner or later it's going to be out but before we think this is just another simple hype thread to be merged, I have a question for ya. What do you predict that your most favored feature of 18 will present?

I personally look forward to see how the cinematic quest irons out, what about you guys?

More stuff to do, in general.

I know what ya mean,

Cinematic Quest, Ivara, Sorties (Legendary Cores!!!). So hyped!

A lot of features are lookin up to you! I wonder how difficult it will be to solo-sorties it will be a new challenge for me.

Yeah you guys have fun while we are still stuck on update 17.7

Hey man, It will come around to console eventually, sooner than you think.

Between the quest and Ivara, I can't decide.

While Ivara looks like a fascinating warframe I'm slightly hyped to actually see more cinematics introduced into the game, I hope the dev team nailed it with the quest!

I'd say Ivara just cause who doesn't want to be Robin Hood

In order to get Robin-Hood us Tenno must first become the robbing hood. Getting pieces for her would hopefully prove not be a hassle.

I somehow have missed the page with all the new stuff in U18, can someone put a link here to it?

Hmm, Not sure what specifically you are looking for, you can check out the developer Overviews for a lot of info on update 18.

Edited by Aciaj613

In order to get Robin-Hood us Tenno must first become the robbing hood. Getting pieces for her would hopefully prove not be a hassle.

Hmm, Not sure what specifically you are looking for, you can check out the developer Overviews for a lot of info on update 18.

Yes that, where can I find the Dev Overviews?

I just hope the wait times on whatever you need to start the quest arent overly long. 

If stalker is involved I'm going off of a limb guessing that Killing stalker once will probably trigger the quest. It will only trigger after you have completed Natah I'm also going to go ahead and guess. That's the only ways I can see them starting that.

We are probably not going to get update 18 until a month from now.

It will probably end up being worth the wait, not to mention with us PC guinea pigs we can have some semi-gamebreaking bugs ironed out before console release. Not going to say much more about it because the future is a bit clouded, later tonight will be a revelation for sure.

Still sucks. -_-

Yeh, but maybe you guys will get it as a christmas present? What do I know. In the meantime Bathroom buckets are your best friend for the next month.

In the downtime just enjoy whatever side-activities or hobbies you may have. Months fly by so quickly anymore.