The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Say Hi After More Than A Year..

Misterff1

Hi guys!

My name is Florian and I have been around at warframe since Update 14 came out. With a large break somewhere in this year, I still have over 310 hours in this game so far and I do not intend to stop playing anytime soon :)

The reason I started playing this game is basically because of that update 14, the point where we got our own Liset and the starter quests started rolling in. To be honest I have been screwing around for way too long before I took this game serious and actually started working on mastery, leveling and expanding my arsenal.

Things I like about this game:

- It's Pay for Convenience, not Pay2Win

- Even the payed currency can be obtained through trading

- There's TONS of content to work through and I am not even close to working through all of it

- The community is really awesome

- Artstyle is the thing that this game is really good at. Nothing makes sense, yet looks awesome has has cool functionality

Things I don't really like about this game:

- Archwings (or sharkwings in some cases) and anything related to it. I just find them boring and uninspired.

By now I am Mastery 11 and have a one-hit kill arsenal to go with basically any warframe in the game (I only miss 3 right now and a few primes). If you guys need any help, don't hesitate to befriend me and ask for help!

Good to be here guys, let's have fun!

Florian (Misterff1)