Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Changes Feedback [U18 Megathread]

[DE]Danielle

7 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Well, we have three prevaling theories. I say Rhino Charge should be a clobbering charge slighty faster than sprint speed that makes him invincible and knockdown eenemies, but doesn't use weapons. like this.

Then there's the idea that it should be like slash dash or landslide, which is great and all, but it does take away from the cc ability of the power, and it ruins the ironclad charge mechanic, since he'll lock on to one target instead of charging into hordes.

Finally, there's the idea that it should remain the same, which I also support, but I would like something with a bit more spunk than just a simple dash.

Like a toggle ability?

16 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Toggle or Duration. I prefer toggle, but duration works too.

Nah I like toggle too.

At least we have this whole Rhino threads to ourselves so we can keep talking about Rhino while everyone else out there bickers about the new changes and nerfs lol, it's pretty peaceful and quiet here now. =/

1 hour ago, Zarozian said:

Nah I like toggle too.

At least we have this whole Rhino threads to ourselves so we can keep talking about Rhino while everyone else out there bickers about the new changes and nerfs lol, it's pretty peaceful and quiet here now. =/

Hehe, surprising, because most comment threads this long really vicious lol

Okay so after reading some more threads on U18.13 and .14 and seeing how people talk about all the other frames except Rhino!....

Has finally led me to a conclusion....WHY NOT REBALANCE AND NERF ALL THE OTHER FRAMES?! 8D

IF WE DO THAT RHINO WILL SHINE AGAIN! ;D BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

On 6/6/2016 at 3:10 PM, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Well, we have three prevaling theories. I say Rhino Charge should be a clobbering charge slighty faster than sprint speed that makes him invincible and knockdown eenemies, but doesn't use weapons. like this.

Then there's the idea that it should be like slash dash or landslide, which is great and all, but it does take away from the cc ability of the power, and it ruins the ironclad charge mechanic, since he'll lock on to one target instead of charging into hordes.

Finally, there's the idea that it should remain the same, which I also support, but I would like something with a bit more spunk than just a simple dash.

You mean something like this!

3 hours ago, Zarozian said:

Oh crap!

Another idea just occurred to me.....what if Iron Skin became immune to the effects of nullifiers?

How huge of a difference would that make?

Very little. In fact, i don't know why it wasn't like that before. I mean, frost's snowglobe doesn't get dispelled. Neither should iron skin.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Very little. In fact, i don't know why it wasn't like that before. I mean, frost's snowglobe doesn't get dispelled. Neither should iron skin.

Loki gets to stay invisible too so why not? =/

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity

13 hours ago, AnzeBozic said:

Hehehehehe, would be fun to watch comments if they would releas that change i will give it that. But yeah community would tear DE apart. And it would be a big change, not a small one. Globe may still remain but it becomes little effective once nullis bubble covers it since it negates its slow effects and enemies wouldnt have a problem breaching it and since its stationary ability you wouldnt really want to hold yourself up in nullis bubble. While giving that change to IS it would alow you to cheez the greates enemy cheez in game. Nullis bubbles would become almost irrelevant to rhino and the defenition of nullis efect is to neutralize all abilities and if we would break that rule for rhino then players would start asking themselves why not brake it for some other frame too. Not a very original idea tho, pretty much almost every rhino fan came to thing about it and most of those soon realized it just woldnt work well with community. Also no loki doesnt stay inviz in nullis bubble, who told you that?

If anything, maybe his iron skin doesn't work while in the bubble, but once he exits, he should be able to retain the skin. It sucks to get a good ironclad charge boost only to lose it forever for strolling too close to a friggin nullifier. It makes no sense.

1 minute ago, AnzeBozic said:

It does make sense, you just find it really irretating. The cheez got on your nerves :P

But nope its same thing as with invulnerability to nullis bubbles. Players would start to ask why that couldnt aply to all abilities with duration and would again tear DE apart untill he reverses this IS change or aplies it to all other such abilities.

I do believe that nullifiers should only protect those inside there bubble from powers and only take off the power temporarily while inside their bubble, but that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AnzeBozic said:

Its understandable since its DE.

Give them time. Remember when chroma came out, and everyone was asking for a rework of rhino? It took around 10 months for that seed to sprout. Valkyr had a rework of her ult, and now around 10 months later, it's been re-reworked. If we want rhino re-reworked, we'll just have to keep sending suggestions, and maybe by september (10 months) it'll happen.

10 hours ago, AnzeBozic said:

Yeah thats why i said its understandable. And what else are we doing here other than giving them time?

IDK about you, but I'm spreading the good word of Rhino to the masses, by bringing him into LoR and stomping everyone in a 63m radius. Oh rhino stomp, if only every other power was as good as you. :)

• 2 weeks later...