The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Install Landing Craft Foundry Segment

JOHX7

Same with me ... i took out the segment from the foundry, it is in the inventory, i know a propt should appear in the foundry, but it doesn't ... (i have argon cristals disapiring that should go to build the mantis part)

FIX THIS ...as soon as convinient to you :)

now, we found the bug, let's talk,how to fix it.

the problem is in code compatibility between the "old" liset "insides" (map area) and the "new" Landing Craft area.

Depending on how the code was written, (conjecture time) here are some issues that could rise up from it:

1) if you prompt the change (foundry/upgrade foundry) when the segment goes to the inventory, it might not have detected the change.

2) if you have the segment in inventory, (and the code) detects if segment is in inv. then change the (foundry/upgrade fundry), maybe is not detecting correctly.

3) In making game assets,some times is easier to make a new object altogether. (you create a object, and it does something, [this would be the normal foundry] when we want the object to do something else, we copy everything and change some parameters, this is very common to see when a object goes throught some physical change) this is normally used when a game explodes something you have a before objt. and an after objt. After long winded explination the 2nd object could be not fitted in the new landing craft map

if i think of other possible issues, i'll right then down in this topic, and i hope you guys do this exercise with me.

LET'S HELP [DE] FIX THE GAME WE LOVE. :)

Edited by kebral

I went and built the landing craft foundry segment and then collected it. I tried to built the air support charges but it didnt work. When I went to my inventory it shows that I have it in the miscellaneous section, but I cannot install it. Same problem here too.