Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Replay

Star_Stranger

I agree totally. For example I sold Mirage and now I want her back... Or just look at this awesome cinematic quest! Please, DE, that would be awesome!

Umm...replay the quests to farm them for free stuff?  I'm not a supporter of that.  I'd like to be able to replay at least the Second Dream quest, because it's so good, but I can't support players asking DE to just give them essentially infinite amounts of freebies.  Sorry.

With story-rich quests becoming a thing, I've wanted repeatable quests since the Natah quest.

We need this. We shouldn't have to create a whole new account to experience these things again.

Umm...replay the quests to farm them for free stuff?  I'm not a supporter of that.  I'd like to be able to replay at least the Second Dream quest, because it's so good, but I can't support players asking DE to just give them essentially infinite amounts of freebies.  Sorry.

I'll agree, but not for warframe parts in quests. Players should be able to reacquire those, at least.

It's not like you can currently get quest-acquired warframes again in any way besides spending platinum, you know...

Besides, being able to get warframe part blueprints from repeating quests would be no easier than, say, doing the same by defeating bosses. There would be no "infinite amounts of freebies" if it were just warframe part blueprints.

Edited by BaroqueWolf

With story-rich quests becoming a thing, I've wanted repeatable quests since the Natah quest.

We need this. We shouldn't have to create a whole new account to experience these things again.

I'll agree, but not for warframe parts in quests. Players should be able to reacquire those, at least.

It's not like you can currently get quest-acquired warframes again in any way besides spending platinum, you know...

Besides, being able to get warframe part blueprints from repeating quests would be no easier than, say, doing the same by defeating bosses. There would be no "infinite amounts of freebies" if it were just warframe part blueprints.

Exactly. For example for the latest quest, I would not let the user choose the stuff at the end (is that spoiler free?), as you can get that also by other means. But for example Mirage can only be aquired with this quest (or the market), and the parts aren't worth a lot.

+1. I just want to be able to see the cinematics again, at the very least! The ending of the new quest made me cry 3 different times. xD I wanna watch them with all my favorite frames, or just again to see the amount of detail put into this... it's too fast to fully appreciate all of it!! Q_Q

Cinematics, at a very least, is a must. When I did the quest, I had the map in the center of my screen as I usually play ... that screw all the cinematics. I would love to see them again with a clear screen and being able to take screenshots :/

I think they need some sort of simulacrum in your ship, or a meditation chamber where you can 'reflect' on quests, like going into a trance and 'remembering' them in perfect detail.

Which will just be fluff for as to why you're able to replay the quests and not get the rewards -maybe get some affinity but basically I think most people just want to experience the content again.