Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting][English Only] Orokin Brotherhood

EziiYasha

are you in the clan?

if you are, sorry i've seen so meany game tags this week its hard to remember them all

Yeah. I joined just before the reactor was finished. I tossed in some of what was needed, but I wasn't the one who finished it.

i'd like to make an inquiry as to this clans primary method of communication. I'm against voice chatting with people i don't know and i hate using my voice. talking out loud just isn't my thing. im also in a less then ideal environment for voice chatting.

i tend to go unnoticed in large clans as im pretty quiet, and therefore have had to solo all the maps twice, i even have to solo the void. I prefer smaller clans and would like to know your clans current size.

also policies on language? i use aggressive words when i speak/type which for some reason people aren't mature enough to handle, is this a problem?

i'd like to make an inquiry as to this clans primary method of communication. I'm against voice chatting with people i don't know and i hate using my voice. talking out loud just isn't my thing. im also in a less then ideal environment for voice chatting.

i tend to go unnoticed in large clans as im pretty quiet, and therefore have had to solo all the maps twice, i even have to solo the void. I prefer smaller clans and would like to know your clans current size.

also policies on language? i use aggressive words when i speak/type which for some reason people aren't mature enough to handle, is this a problem?

When it comes to clan chat not everyone talks a lot but if you do want to talk about something there is always clan chat or we also have our website (http://orokinbrotherhood.enjin.com). people are normally pretty good at announcing when they are going a a void mission, you can also let people know when you are going on a void mission and people will join. we have a lot of helpfully people in the clan. also you said you wanted to know the clan size, well we are 48 in number and we strive to become much bigger.

For language policies as you may have already noticed there were non in the description, this is because there is non. 

Edited by BaronVonBiscut