The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Sentient Wrecking?

AnnoyingBanana

Question

7 answers to this question

Make sure to have a weapon that uses a different damage type. One of you should have fire and slash, one should have impact and shock, one should have puncture and toxic. You can mix and match of course, just don't take 3 slash based weapons. You need variety to take them down.

I used Vectis Prime, Vaykor Marelok and Orthos Prime, as u know marelok can build with 100% status and its totally random status chance but this didnt worked for me.

I used Vectis Prime, Vaykor Marelok and Orthos Prime, as u know marelok can build with 100% status and its totally random status chance but this didnt worked for me.

He'll become immune to that damage type.he probably became immune to puncture, slash, and impact. You need either WF powers or an element status.

My Boltor (Corr/Blast) often makes them immune to my Marelok (Viral/Rad), so right now I don't assume challange, just broken. the last time I got two of those buggers in a mission I just whacked them to death with Exalted Blade, switching damage types doesn't seem to work properly.

My Boltor (Corr/Blast) often makes them immune to my Marelok (Viral/Rad), so right now I don't assume challange, just broken. the last time I got two of those buggers in a mission I just whacked them to death with Exalted Blade, switching damage types doesn't seem to work properly.

It could be making them immune to the base element types (viral, fire, ice, elec) instead of the combination, which I assume to be a glitch. I thought they would only be immune to one damage type at a time though.